Release date: August 19, 2018
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 899 CZK
Notes: Limited to 501 numbered copies
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

36763938_2126809770888892_2299705393573527552_n.jpg

31562825_2180960878587121_4630975914849599488_n (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan from Film Arena replied to my question about is this going to be the pop art steelbook

This was his reply
No, I was not talking about pop arts. I meant WEA steelbooks

this statement look like it was took out of context, sounds like talking about wea steelbooks in general terms and not really like an confirmation for this release?

• Thanks
Reactions: snooloui
this statement look like it was took out of context, sounds like talking about wea steelbooks in general terms and not really like an confirmation for this release?
They are planned FAC releases and are WEA

This was the post on facebook
We have been checking our sources with FOX studio to prepare FIGHT CLUB and PREDATOR. I remember that FIGHT CLUB was very high in the poll of collectors' wishes. And PREDATOR was very close to the top. We would like to announce these tops once we finish the queue of unfinished FAC titles. We do not plan TRAINSPOTTING in FAC at the moment

I asked him will Predator and Fight Club be the pop art steelbooks he replied no they will be WEA steelbooks
Karel created the threads for these as they FAC releases

Jan posted this in the FA group:
Dear Collectors,

Above all, I wish you a peaceful holiday and a pleasant time.

We have a demonstration of what we have for you. Smaller ripples of directory seeds that we are preparing for you with distributor and studio fox

The day after and I, robot you've already seen, fight club and speed so far maybe not.

It would be useful to say that these four do not have to be all right, because the studio does not take the second round with the possibility of an increase This may not, however, be a signal that the required quota is not fulfilled and some of them may eventually be removed.

We wanted to support the studio, so we upped our allocation. So let's keep our fingers crossed for this to go well, and the studio has confirmed all the pieces.
I will be happy to answer any questions about possible fac and bb editions speed and fight club as soon as they are confirmed. I expect information in the second half of may, certainly not sooner than after the holidays
31562825_2180960878587121_4630975914849599488_n (1).jpg

Why, when we just got Manta? It only oversaturate the market again. FA just seen the success of Manta´s release and they want to satisfy their greed again. Totally unnecessary. Why they just don´t concentrate on their WIP titles instead :pain:
A lot of customers in Europe don't even know about Manta Labs

This will still end up sold out with film arena so Manta Labs release has no effect on sales

Film Arena also announced this in 2016 that they was planning a FAC release look at the date this thread was created which was before Manta labs announced their release

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: pioneer