Fight Club (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Play Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Exclusive steelbook news from HiDefNinja!

Fight Club Blu-ray Steelbook

Play.com Exclusive - Release date of June 4th, 2012

Purchase here

All are standard G2/Blu-ray sized steelbooks, and have front / rear / interior artwork with no logos or age ratings on the covers.

They will be double play (dvd & bd) on all the single films - and priced very favorably!

Limited to 4,000

FightClub.png

Fight Club.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know this will def. be the remastered one? Hope the contrast on the artwork is nice and high, don't like the bland colors of the German one.

Did anyone get this e-mail from Play?

Thank you for your recent Play.com order for Fight Club: Play.com Exclusive Steelbook Edition Double Play

We have recently been informed by the manufacturer of this product that the release date has been changed to 04-Jun-2012. We have updated this information on site and will endeavour to process your order in readiness to arrive with you on the release date.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you in this matter and thank you for your patience and valued custom.

Kind Regards,

Customer Support Team

Play.com

That was the original release date was it not?

No for some reason (probably just a mistake) the release date for the second set made available was stated as March 28th and was obviously changed to the correct date. I think the email is automatically sent anyway.

Can't decide if I like this one more than the Czech one. This one reminds me of the one that's out already. I like art inside though