Film or tv show you like as a steelbook

Movie : Cross of Iron
TV show : Marvel's Legion

1sm205drool.gif~c200.gif

The Expanse series once its finished. With all the art done by one company or person, all neatly packed into a sweet box (like the rambo/avengers ones) and if not then matching slips for each season (like the GoTs release). Behind the scenes footage and loads of added features would be the cherry on top

A nice fullslip/lenti/oneclick release for 'Aliens', Alien was iconic and I love it but imo Camerons film is better

The Expanse series once its finished. With all the art done by one company or person, all neatly packed into a sweet box (like the rambo/avengers ones) and if not then matching slips for each season (like the GoTs release). Behind the scenes footage and loads of added features would be the cherry on top

A nice fullslip/lenti/oneclick release for 'Aliens', Alien was iconic and I love it but imo Camerons film is better

Not asking much huh ? :rofl: IMO Aliens 4K should be coming (pretty soon), so FA is going to do premium for that, among others ...

Not asking much huh ? :rofl: IMO Aliens 4K should be coming (pretty soon), so FA is going to do premium for that, among others ...
Its only one series and one movie :whistle:
Hoping FA would do it eventually, got the lenti Alien release from them already and its gorgeous.
There is a few streaming series that deserve a physical release, surprised that isn't more popular with the big hits

Reactions: Chrisdcoool
Anna Karenina (2012), Chocolat, Mother!, Call Me By Your Name, but they are all a bit very much not mainstream so probably won’t ever get a fancy release (or at least not until Marvel and DC get a few more rereleases for each film lol). I wouldn’t mind a nice box set of the Final Destination series as well (doesn’t have to be in Steelbook form)

"The Mandalorian" and also "WandaVision" would be first day pre-orders for me, but the absolute first choice for me to have any tv series to be steelbooks - which i sadly know will never happen - is "Carnivale." still one of my all time favourite shows :drool:. great writing, story, and acting, often very dark but still entertaining. wish we'd got more than the two series, and had had the planned five. we don't even have it on blu-ray, ffs.

1628347866371.png

i'd probably go for "Babylon 5" and "X-Files" steelbook series, too. :watch:

for films, the list is huge - such as The Abyss, The Village, Evolution, Ravenous, Falling Down, The Hitcher (1986), Dark City, Event Horizon, Last of the Mohicans, The Fugitive, Jacob's Ladder (original)...

Last edited:
Would like to see the classic film on the waterfront get a nice steelbook such a great film worth watching and another is on golden pond and also the african queen all Fantasic films and great actors

I would love to see on golden pond on the waterfront the African queen and gone with the wind get steelbook releases all fantastic films that need a steelbook release