PS4/PS5 Final Fantasy VII Rebirth - Steelbook

Thoth

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
Release date: February 29, 2024
Purchase links: Collector's Edition SQ-ENIX - Deluxe Edition SQ-ENIX
Price: £349.99 (Collector's Edition) - £99.99 (Deluxe Edition)
Notes: No SteelBook photo for Deluxe Edition yet so not sure if it's the same or not.

FFVIIREBIRTH_CE_Beauty_1920x1080_EN_PEGI__95277.1694731313.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Friendly
Reactions: walkintom
Hard to say, depends how hyped the game is. There's times when the Special/Deluxe Editions are not selling well and then they go on sale after release (Such as Dead Island 2, Street Fighter Steelbook Edition etc.) but then Lies of P sold out before release. My guess is that even if it sells out at GAME it will show up on eBay for less. Both FF7 Remake and FF XVI have gone on eBay post release for 25-50% cheaper than the pre-order. And pre-order bonuses such as extra steelbooks will flood the market as people will try to get back some money for buying the game.
Thanks. There's nowhere else here with the bonus steelbook though is there? Thought GAME was the only one selling this. I know Amazon Germany have it so I could go with them, but I know it won't arrive on time and as this is the next thing I'm playing (with my last game being FFXVI) I really don't want to have to wait an extra week or so to play given I'll only have time at the weekend for it.

Reactions: Thoth