Finally!!!

Congrats congrats. :)

In some States the law is a bit strange. People who are 16 years old may take driving lessons, but a bottle of beer is 21. :rolleyes:

Hm.. how did my 21st birthday go?

I think it started with me going to a bar to watch a metal show. Right as midnight clicked over the bar let me take a shot. From that moment, everyone in the bar thought it was cute to buy me drinks. Being the german/irish boozer that I am, I couldn't help but oblige.

The only way I know the night ended was I was explained in the morning that the last thing I drank was a shot of Gin, stumbled into a crowd of clubbers trying to dance, plowed threw the security crew with my girl at the time explaining she was getting me out of there. I dribbled clear liquid from my mouth the whole way, ended up having to pull over and rocket launch a bunch of liquor into a carwash parking lot while a local cop watched on.

And when I woke up my head was hanging into a trash can. I wobbled to a bathroom looked in the mirror, and my hair had been ponytailed like a chick's... I screamed.

Ahhh memories... I think... HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!

in sweden you can drink at 18 at pubs and clubs if the don´t have an higher age at the door but to buy at the monopoly store you need to be 20.
thanks for denmark beinng our neighbour the had a "openend minded" age

happy birthday

in sweden you can drink at 18 at pubs and clubs if the don´t have an higher age at the door but to buy at the monopoly store you need to be 20.
thanks for denmark beinng our neighbour the had a "openend minded" age

happy birthday

the same in france.

Happy birthday Dude :scat: