GB qty and prices:
1 click $168 x 40
Double lenti $63 x 48
Single lenti $60 x 48
Full Slip $58 x 48

IMG_0868.JPG IMG_0869.JPG IMG_0870.JPG IMG_0871.JPG
Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 10.03.22 PM.png

Last edited:
Thanks @harry bit of a shock, this Jason Bourne, Independence Day Resurgance, X-Men Apocalypse, Star Trek Beyond, Star Trek Trilogy & TMNT OOTS getting announced as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
It's a shame as some of the early Disney Zavvi exclusives were gorgeous but these days no title means no purchase unless either the movie or the steel is amazing and even then I'd probably wait. Haven't bought one yet mind...

This no title rule applies to only the first release but it is now becoming annoying as we know some sort of a re-release is on the cards to patch up and prop up more sales. So why not simply buy one good looking edition and be content with it. :)

This no title rule applies to only the first release but it is now becoming annoying as we know some sort of a re-release is on the cards to patch up and prop up more sales. So why not simply buy one good looking edition and be content with it. :)

I guess. But this rule applied for me from day one. Avoided all the titleless steels including MCU. Would either buy an amaray with a nice slip or paid the extra to import steels from the US with titles. I'm just glad Blufans keep announcing great choices.

Personally I hope the titleless steels never sell out and convince Disney to stop it. Just stop it! But legitimately some people like em so that won't happen. Oh well. Just keep swimming...

Hi @harry

Is this still planned for a December release? Do you know when they plan to show artwork?
I was hoping for some info before the uk release, I definitely want blufans but I'm not sure whether or not to keep the uk order (so I can watch the film again earlier than the Dec date of this blufans release)
I'm really excited to get this, it is my favourite film this year:drool:

sorry for the bump but I'm not sure how long before a release date blufans show artwork, I thought someone might know if it's a month before etc or would they usually have show the art by now?:emb::bag:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Hi @harry

Is this still planned for a December release? Do you know when they plan to show artwork?
I was hoping for some info before the uk release, I definitely want blufans but I'm not sure whether or not to keep the uk order (so I can watch the film again earlier than the Dec date of this blufans release)
I'm really excited to get this, it is my favourite film this year:drool:

sorry for the bump but I'm not sure how long before a release date blufans show artwork, I thought someone might know if it's a month before etc or would they usually have show the art by now?:emb::bag:

Have not heard anything when they will show us the artwork of the steelbook and also the artwork of the fullslip and lenti . Maybe next month louise.
We wait and see :coffee:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
I doubt this will be out in December

Release is novemeber for the WWA and there is no way blu fans are releasing a WEA a month later. I reakon Jan/ Feb time.

I'll probably go for this one now anyway because of a spine title