GB qty and prices:
1 click $168 x 40
Double lenti $63 x 48
Single lenti $60 x 48
Full Slip $58 x 48

IMG_0868.JPG IMG_0869.JPG IMG_0870.JPG IMG_0871.JPG
Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 10.03.22 PM.png

Last edited:
It's not the EXACTLY the same. One the WWA Dory is swimming with the fishes on this picture Dory is hiding behind the fish. It's similar but different.

Lol.. yeah I did notice that but they're are very similar and I honestly thought blufans would bring something completely different than the wwa.. I would love to have seen hank with dory in the coffee pot on the back. the artwork does flow nicely from front to back but I am still really disappointed in the back artwork that was used.

That's a matter of opinion, but I was simply commenting on the spine.

I actually thought you was recommending it to me instead of blu fans :LOL:

Now I've read it again I can see you was just saying it also has a title

... Also we are yet to see an artwork for Dory that is better than Nemo VMB.

Indeed the VMB Futureshop for Finding Nemo is absolutely Stunning !

Personally I am not blown away in regards to the WEA Artwork, too similar to the WWA. I think I will Stick with the WWA Steel as I like Disney's WWA Steel in Hands they are nice(Not mentioning Zootopia WWA Steel EEK! ). They are not Perfect but I like them (...and I don't mind no Title on Spine I actually got to licking the character's faces on the spine). I can't see myself spending for a premium Price as Blufans are very steep. Nothing really special(for me) for this release to warrant the price tag.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk and lgans316
Indeed the VMB Futureshop for Finding Nemo is absolutely Stunning !

Personally I am not blown away in regards to the WEA Artwork, too similar to the WWA. I think I will Stick with the WWA Steel as I like Disney's WWA Steel in Hands they are nice(Not mentioning Zootopia WWA Steel EEK! ). They are not Perfect but I like them (...and I don't mind no Title on Spine I actually got to licking the character's faces on the spine). I can't see myself spending for a premium Price as Blufans are very steep. Nothing really special(for me) for this release to warrant the price tag.

Good points. Really miss those VMB days. There were some stunners like POTC-4, Brave, Nemo, The Incredibles, John Carter etc. They didn't skimp on paint and making the artwork colourful and bright. Also they put in all the discs (3D, 2D, Bonus, DVD, Digital Copy) which we seldom see these days. :( Also the Blufans release might NOT include the bonus BD looking at the inside.

Good points. Really miss those VMB days. There were some stunners like POTC-4, Brave, Nemo, The Incredibles, John Carter etc. They didn't skimp on paint and making the artwork colourful and bright. Also they put in all the discs (3D, 2D, Bonus, DVD, Digital Copy) which we seldom see these days. :( Also the Blufans release might NOT include the bonus BD looking at the inside.

Indeed they were not cutting corners with VMB. I miss them very much. I was into Blufans when I started collecting, but now I just find them all similar (from last year's perspective) ... nothing that Blew me away and told myself I would be only dipping in those that warrant the Price Tag which I have not seen yet. Blufans was mainly the one to do Premium Packages, but now the collecting world has shifted for those premium releases which we now have many retailers to chose from, they don't have the advantage that they used to have. (...but at least they do not use any Holofoil...Yet :blackeye: )

I thought the artwork on the OP was a joke. Then I saw the additional pics on page 2. I cannot believe Disney even licensed those images. It looks like Dory is stumped on what number comes after 1, Marlin is incredulous, and it's all going over Nemo's head. He hasn't gotten that far in school, what with his adventure.

I was just as puzzled by the happy-go-lucky art on Zavvi's Hunchback.

This is more to my liking:
Finding Nemo/Finding Dory (2D Blu-ray Box Set) [Korea]

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus