But it will be one edition for me if I do bite

One of the lentis hopefully

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk and harry
@chunk this will cost you a Chunk of Change :rofl:

I think people will hate me but I prefer the WWA :bag:
:rofl::thumbs:

I wish, it's gonna cost me my whole bank balance:ohno::LOL:

I hope for my sake the slips are UGLY:rofl: just kidding.. I hope they have a great single lenti that I won't think twice about spending close to £60 on :greedy::greedy::greedy::joy:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
:rofl::thumbs:

I wish, it's gonna cost me my whole bank balance:ohno::LOL:

I hope for my sake the slips are UGLY:rofl: just kidding.. I hope they have a great single lenti that I won't think twice about spending close to £60 on :greedy::greedy::greedy::joy:

In any case, the Kimchi edition is really worth it ;) ...but it is also probably as expensive as Blufans :rofl:

im in for the single sided lenti of this since i passed on kimchi.

CAN'T WAIT! i don't want it, i NEED IT

I am surprised you did not go for the Kimchi !!! Yes it's WWA but both Fullsip and Fullsip Lenti are both Incredible Fullslips !!! Plus the Bonus Item that Kimchi did is very fresh and new really awesome with what they did :drool::drool::drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Gabrielyo
Kevin on BD Forum said early April for Finding Dory GB also X-Men GB

I take a guess HDN GB will be similar timeframe and cooey will post info when he has the details

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: SlimJim24
I am surprised you did not go for the Kimchi !!! Yes it's WWA but both Fullsip and Fullsip Lenti are both Incredible Fullslips !!! Plus the Bonus Item that Kimchi did is very fresh and new really awesome with what they did :drool::drool::drool:

well i'd like to see what blu fans does first. i went straight with kimchi for zootopia then had to get blu fans after i saw their awesome lenti. not saying that i didn't like kimchi lenti zootopia, just saying blu fans was a little more my style. so now i have both.

trying to avoid that for dory

• Thanks
Reactions: harry