Finding Dory (Finding Nemo 2) - June 17, 2016

pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Finding Dory (2016)
Genre: [GENRE]Animation[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]
Director: [DIRECTOR]Andrew Stanton[/DIRECTOR]
Cast: [ACTOR]Ellen DeGeneres[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Albert Brooks[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Diane Keaton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Eugene Levy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ty Burrell[/ACTOR]
Plot: Taking place a year after finding nemo,Dory goes on a journey to reunite with her family.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
e6ViOXgW96jCLPNPepIN3XVd4E4.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]
Teaser:

Per IMDB:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Drum18
Source: Slashfilm.com

New Characters
finding dory-new characters.jpg

A new piece of concept art from the upcoming sequel has revealed Bailey and Destiny, a beluga whale and whale shark voiced by Modern Family‘s Ty Burell and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia‘s Kaitlin Olson.

Our first look at Bailey and Destiny comes to us via Entertainment Weekly, who also revealed just how these two characters (who were not featured in the first trailer) figure into the plot of the film:

"Set six months after the first film ends, Finding Dory sees the forgetful blue tang (voiced again by Ellen DeGeneres) on a mission to find her long-lost parents. Along the way, she visits the rehabilitation center at marine life facility where she meets Burrell’s snub-nosed beluga whale, Bailey, and his pal Destiny, a sweet whale shark voiced by It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia actress Kaitlin Olson."

Reactions: Flloydo and Drum18

Love the purple jellyfish poster (and the others too)
I never noticed your post before with info on new characters, I'm a huge fan of modern family and always sunny (possibly the best US comedies around modern family get away with a lot for a family show and always sunny is just perfect f*cked-up-ness and dark humour - they are geniuses and up there with eastbound and down)

So it's good to hear that Phil and sweet Dee are on board

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Finding Dory will be swimming into theaters this Friday (June 17)
and it will be bringing with it a brand new short film, Piper :thumbs:

First Look

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Saw this on the weekend.
Didn't think it was as quite as good as Finding Nemo... But its tough to top that. This is still a fantastic film and worth seeing!
and I think Baby Dory may be the cutest character pixar has ever made. Love her!

OH and STAY AFTER THE CREDITS!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Saw this on the weekend.
Didn't think it was as quite as good as Finding Nemo... But its tough to top that. This is still a fantastic film and worth seeing!
and I think Baby Dory may be the cutest character pixar has ever made. Love her!

OH and STAY AFTER THE CREDITS!!!!
Loved it... but yeah... gotta admit it wasn't as par as the original. Seemed a lot more "deeper" and a lot less of laughts...

And cr*p... didn't stay 'till the end... Baby Drum was kinda tired...

Reactions: kaw