Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 3rd, 2013
Purchase link: Finding Nemo Sold-out!
Price: £16.99
Notes: Title treatment and Bruce are Embossed, also includes inner artwork. Not 3D. Limited to 4k.

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg 05.jpg
04.jpg 01.jpg

img_3297-1-jpg.30806

nemohdn-jpg.30730

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry bro, I used the word as a euphemism or hyperbole. Of course I didn't eat it. I should have said "reappropriate". Is that better?
I think you used the word appropriately enough mate, if you check the dictionary it has this other meaning "use (a machine) as a source of spare parts for another, similar machine." so it can be applied it to anything else that you use as spare parts.

Reactions: schrute farms
On delivery, did anyone's copy come shrink wrapped? Mine wasn't and I sold it on ebay last week as 'New' (which it is, in perfect condition, exactly as I received it) but the buyer is requesting a return due to it not being 'as described'

On delivery, did anyone's copy come shrink wrapped? Mine wasn't and I sold it on ebay last week as 'New' (which it is, in perfect condition, exactly as I received it) but the buyer is requesting a return due to it not being 'as described'

It should have been shrink wrapped bud. Where did you get it from?

If it was from Zavvi you should have messaged them at the time. Will be too late now.

Reactions: Lordpercy
Thanks @Kizza and @Blu-devil - mine was directly from Zavvi way back when it was first released but never really thought anything of it coming without the shrink wrap, but I'm clearing a few steels out at the moment to make a little extra for a special project i'm working on and made the mistake of putting a couple of ebay

Oh well :(

edit - just annoying as the picture i used shows the steel exactly as is, so why bid on it and waste everyones time grrr

Last edited:
Sometimes it can be difficult to actually see the shrink wrap on steels from a picture, it comes down to how you have taken the picture. But if you put in the description that it is new but not sealed, then really it's clear he hasen't read it correctly and he's at fault. It also depends on the price, being a bargain buy someone will not even read or look at pic and just buy thinking there getting a rare steel for nothing, I believe these still go for £35+.

Reactions: Lordpercy
I loved the embossing on this so much that I had to get it even though I already had the VMB, which IMO has better colors.

Mine was shrink wrapped all my Zavvi Steelbooks have been as have all my Amaray Blu-Ray's

Just curious did you at any stage open the Steelbook even to look at the inside artwork
Was the Jcard Glue still intact on the back of the Jcard

If you opened the Steelbook even to just look at it
It becomes a used item
You then need to advertise as used but condition as excellent

Last edited:
This was the picture I used

20150910_114642_1.jpg

J-card is intact and still glued in place and never even opened to take a peak inside :)

Oh well, just a shame that's it's been a waste of both mine and the buyers time - I didn't really want to part with it, and I think it only sold for about £15, so happy to have it back and it can go back in the collection - I guess its meant to stay with me :)