Firefly (Blu-ray Mediabook) (Collector's Edition with Serenity Vessel) [Germany]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: December 5, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €299.99 €258.70 €157.78 €149.89

81emF-GmNmL._SL1500_.jpg

91MPWTjt+YL._SL1500_.jpg
819X8CoKthL._SL1500_.jpg
71hKbylamSL._SL1495_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Grendel
nice edition, but the price :(
they should do 3 editions ...big Serenity vessel, small serenity vessel and just the mediabook

Oh dear lord, now that’s how you do a collectors edition for Firefly. Sadly my wallet ran away when I clicked the link and I haven’t seen it since! I’d definitely be up for the mediabook on its own though. You can never have enough firefly in your collection.

Many thanks for bring it to my attention @Apollon much obliged sir.

Oh dear lord, now that’s how you do a collectors edition for Firefly. Sadly my wallet ran away when I clicked the link and I haven’t seen it since! I’d definitely be up for the mediabook on its own though. You can never have enough firefly in your collection.

Many thanks for bring it to my attention @Apollon much obliged sir.

It definitely looks promising as far as collector's editions go. Price might drop though so could be worth keeping an eye on this.

Reactions: Mike Haley
Wow. My favourite Sci Fi TV series. I would love this but there is just no way I can justify spending $NZ600:greedy:

This set makes me wish I actually liked the show... that ship model looks amazing!

Given that the release date is 12/31 it might come down in price significantly .... ie. overpriced. Because when amazon doesnt know the price or date they choose 12/31 and sometimes just overprice. So ... their's luck for those interested.

But yeah the USA best buy release that looks like this was like $15 for a long time and had that soft touch feel thus it was nicely done. So one is really paying for the ship here. It does look good tho.

• Thanks
Reactions: Grendel