First Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #08) [Italy]

Jun 29, 2011
Release date: March 2019
Purchase link: First Man (Pre-order February 2 at 2:30 PM Italy time)
Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Price: €44.90
Notes: Limited to 400 copies

Slip Lenti (progetto 1).jpg Slip Lenti (progetto 2).jpg

Greetings to all collectors!
We are almost there at the end of the year but we still have time for a final announcement.

We offer two possible artworks for First Man Cine-Museum ART.
The lenticular effect is being created and we have proposed a small preview.
We are instead deciding which artwork is best for the back side that always represents the artistic element.

We await your comments!

Merry Christmas to all

Lenticular Effect

first_man_steelbook_4k_ultra_hd_blu_ray_blu_ray-1.jpgFirst-man-steelbook-IT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why nobody has commented on the major issue with the first option for the back of the slip:
it's giving away the most emotional and unexpected scene. On the other hand we had the same discussion with the backside of FA's Wind River steelbook. If I recall properly consensus was the usage of such images only becomes problematic after you know what's happened thus making it not a problem in the first place? :wacky:

Being completely honest, I neither like the first nor the second option. I have two gripes with the first, one of which I tried to explain in the spoiler above, and the second is I think the drawing looks rather creepy. The second option would suit the movie well if it had more romantic elements to it. Just my humble opinion(s) of course.
Looking forward to the final decision. I'm sure Cine-Museum will deliver a quality product with either backside.

Edit: If I put my concerns aside: it was the right choice. @duckandrun :thumbs:
Good luck securing the approval!

I really want to click on the spoiler... what happened on the moon is more or less common knowledge so what could it be???? :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: Radagast
I haven't seen this film yet. But going by IMBD reviews of people who actually have, it appears a lot of people found this very boring, slow and with too many extreme close up shots which ruin the enjoyment of the film.......

I'll give this a miss and try and see it first before blind buying it.

I haven't seen this film yet. But going by IMBD reviews of people who actually have, it appears a lot of people found this very boring, slow and with too many extreme close up shots which ruin the enjoyment of the film.......

I'll give this a miss and try and see it first before blind buying it.
I also have to wonder whether you would want to watch it again after the first watch.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
it doesnt release until March. There will be a group buy I assume but doesnt have to be before the website sale

it doesnt release until March. There will be a group buy I assume but doesnt have to be before the website sale

FIRST MAN - CMA #08 - Lenticular Full Slip [Limited 400]
PREORDER LIVE 26/01/2019
TIME: 2:30 PM (ITALY TIME)

Release Date: MARCH 2019

Release March but on sale 26th.......jan

Looks like we had a couple of technical difficulties that was preventing payment, should be fixed now.

If you were trying to purchase, please try again, thanks

Dear collectors, official preorder is postponed because next week we'll meet Unversal Italia to discuss back artwork.
We'll have new updates soon.
Full Metal Jacket CMA#06 will be shipped soon.

regards

..so No pre-order tomorrow..?
..not for this or any other..?

..next pre-order will be...?