Food you eat while watching a blu?

So after turning 21 it seems that a nice combination is bratwurst and a tall hefeweizen while watching a Blu.:cheers:

That's if it is a german import Blu of course...depending on the region of the Blu or the country that it is taking place in, I will change my beer and food choices accordingly.

So after turning 21 it seems that a nice combination is bratwurst and a tall hefeweizen while watching a Blu.:cheers:

That's if it is a german import Blu of course...depending on the region of the Blu or the country that it is taking place in, I will change my beer and food choices accordingly.

Damn I am only 15 mins away from Pink's Hot Dogs in LA this is just tempting lol

HAHA thats wicked that you do that :D

HAHA thats wicked that you do that :D

It makes movies even more enjoyable to watch. It's fun when you see the characters in a movie eating at a pub in london...while at the same time I am eating bangers and mash and drinking a bottle or 6 of Fullers.:D

Try it out scott87.

i eat nachos & cheese...tortilla chips are soo good....

even plain chips & dip are good,i always wash it down with some Coca Cola or Sprite....there's sometimes on hot days i get a slushie of Orange,Grape mix from 7/11..
& theirs always candy i eat too...yum.