Ford v Ferrari (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection No.19) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: April 21, 2020
Purchase links: WeET (Pre-order on March 27 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $48.99
Note: Full Slip - 1,100 copies
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip

90176171_3355003171201203_1442312484001153024_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aniv
Dear International Customers,

<Ford v Ferrari> 4K UHD Steelbook LE (Weetcollection Collection No.19) will be released at 21th April 2020.

Total Print Run : 1,100 copies

Fullslip Type Edition(2Disc: 4K UHD+BD): 1,100 copies Numbered Card

Due to the studio's design approval issue, this edition will be released with only one type fullslip version by the specified image.
Also, this edition will has a numbering sticker instead of a numbering card
and we're going to provide a title sticker for spine of steelbook, just like <The Martian>.

The Pre order Date : 2020-03-27 (14:00) (Korean Time)
The Release Date : 2020-04-21

The First Price :
Fullslip Type Edition(2Disc: 4K UHD+BD): USD 48.99

This item will be sold at the same time into overseas and domestic(Korea).

Thank you very much.

Best regards.
Weetcollection.

DISC 1 - 4K UHD

• Audio: English DOLBY ATMOS (DOLBY TRUEHD 7.1 COMPATIBLE), English 2.0 DTS-HD MASTER LOSSLESS AUDIO, Spanish 5.1,
Canadian French 5.1, English 5.1 (Descriptive Audio)
• Subtitles: Korean, English SDH, Spanish, French Canadian, Cantonese, Mandarin
• Aspect ratio: WIDESCREEN 2.39:1

DISC 2- 2D BD

• Audio: English 7.1 DTS-HD MASTER LOSSLESS AUDIO, Spanish 5.1, Portuguese 5.1, Hindi 5.1, English 2.0
• Subtitles: Korean, English SDH, Spanish, Portuguese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Hindi, Malay
• Special Feature Subtitles: Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Malay
• Aspect ratio: WIDESCREEN 2.39:1

SPECIAL FEATURES

• Bringing the Rivalry to Life
▪ Prologue: The Perfect Lap
▪ Directing the Rivalry
▪ The Real Ken Miles
▪ The Real Carroll Shelby
▪ The Real Ford GT40
▪ What Makes a Good Movie Car
▪ Creating an Era
▪ Epilogue: Brotherhood
• Theatrical Trailers

This appears to have sold out. I didnt expect that so will have to acquire it at some other time it appears

This appears to have sold out. I didnt expect that so will have to acquire it at some other time it appears

Indeed. My mate, who bought it on the site, told me it was already soldout 3 minutes after they opened the preorder.
wdpung had 2 but this morning they were all gone. On the other hand galaxy-estore had 2 and I managed to get one.
Hurry if you want it before it's gone @howarmat !

Last edited:
Indeed. My mate, who bought it on the site, told me it was already soldout 3 minutes after they opened the preorder.
wdpung had 2 but this morning they were all gone. On the other hand galaxy-estore had 2 and I managed to get one.
Hurry if you want it before it's gone @howarmat !
might try to wait for better price on this one. thanks though!

Got an e-mail from wdpung the other day saying he could not send my Frozen 2 and Jumanji The Next Level standard airmail due to the pandemic...he can hold until emergency is past, send by ship with a 2 to 4 month delivery time, send by express for a small fortune or cancel. I’m going to have him hold onto them.

I ordered off eBay, estimated shipping date is June 22... That can't be right, right?
It is, indeed. I got my copy from galaxy-estore and it just sits there, waiting for the right time to be shipped :(