Premium Supporter
Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
May be available via:
http://www.foxconnect.com
http://www.bestbuy.com

fc_logo.png

Comic-Con-Logo.jpeg

(Nov.6, 2013) SPECIAL PROMOTION: Use code FLASH to get each of these for $10 - maximum of only 4 per code per account.

IGN said:
In honor of San Diego Comic Con 2013, 20th Century Fox is revealing and releasing all-new SDCC exclusive covers for some of its classic sci-fi Blu-rays, cult classic blu-rays and horror classic blu-rays. Check out the cover graphics below:

These SDCC exclusive packages will only be available to those on the Comic-Con floor and also available during the show run on FoxConnect.com for ordering. A very limited number were created, so you'll have to act fast. Additionally, The Fly has never been on Blu-ray before and is slated to be officially released wide on September 10, so this allows fans to buy it in exclusive packaging two months before everyone else (and as a special collectible).

Wave 2013
1uJfeY9.jpg
IXDIRNZ.jpg
yviZAQd.jpg

VtY7vUS.jpg
YdTCjPH.jpg
86NZfSu.jpg

vhrWDf0.jpg
dPIAPt7.jpg
ScawxC0.jpg

Wave 2014
sdcc-jpg.85196

Wave 2015
1-jpg.169524
2-jpg.169525
3-jpg.169526
4-jpg.169527
5-jpg.169528
8-jpg.169531
9-jpg.169561
10-jpg.169562
7-jpg.169530
6-jpg.169529

Attachments

• SDCC.jpg
    SDCC.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 237
Last edited by a moderator:
received my lithos for Princess Bride & Fight Club. Oddly enough I haven't received ones for Alien & Young Frankenstein, the two editions I bought a couple of hours after release.

These are nice idea and mostly lovely but what annoys me is that all these special editions, any slips or steels even they are always of the same films over and over, aliens, xmen, batman etc

It would nice if when they do these type of things and I don't just mean these ones the recent hmv slips were the same it would nice to have totally different films.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: lolwut and Jericho
These are nice idea and mostly lovely but what annoys me is that all these special editions, any slips or steels even they are always of the same films over and over, aliens, xmen, batman etc

It would nice if when they do these type of things and I don't just mean these ones the recent hmv slips were the same it would nice to have totally different films.

I believe this is the first time that the USA has received slipcovers for Commando or Batman: The Movie, but I know what you mean. I love Aliens and X-Men (does Mystique look cross-eyed in this image?), but some different films would be nice for a change. Hell, I'd even take new slips for AvP 1 and 2.

Reactions: digitalbabe
I believe this is the first time that the USA has received slipcovers for Commando or Batman: The Movie, but I know what you mean. I love Aliens and X-Men (does Mystique look cross-eyed in this image?), but some different films would be nice for a change. Hell, I'd even take new slips for AvP 1 and 2.

I don't really mean even specifc to the slipcovers or steels I mean it's always the same films getting re-released, come on batman has had so many releases and some others, some films that have rarely been released would be awesome.

I agree it's awful image of mystique. (Such a cool character)

First slip for Commando. First slip for Batman: The Movie. Only the second slip for Aliens. (If these actually are slipcovers.)

I actually don't even own 5 out of the 8 of these movies so if they do go up online, depending on the price, I might snatch them up because this art is great!