Premium Supporter
Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
May be available via:
http://www.foxconnect.com
http://www.bestbuy.com

fc_logo.png

Comic-Con-Logo.jpeg

(Nov.6, 2013) SPECIAL PROMOTION: Use code FLASH to get each of these for $10 - maximum of only 4 per code per account.

IGN said:
In honor of San Diego Comic Con 2013, 20th Century Fox is revealing and releasing all-new SDCC exclusive covers for some of its classic sci-fi Blu-rays, cult classic blu-rays and horror classic blu-rays. Check out the cover graphics below:

These SDCC exclusive packages will only be available to those on the Comic-Con floor and also available during the show run on FoxConnect.com for ordering. A very limited number were created, so you'll have to act fast. Additionally, The Fly has never been on Blu-ray before and is slated to be officially released wide on September 10, so this allows fans to buy it in exclusive packaging two months before everyone else (and as a special collectible).

Wave 2013
1uJfeY9.jpg
IXDIRNZ.jpg
yviZAQd.jpg

VtY7vUS.jpg
YdTCjPH.jpg
86NZfSu.jpg

vhrWDf0.jpg
dPIAPt7.jpg
ScawxC0.jpg

Wave 2014
sdcc-jpg.85196

Wave 2015
1-jpg.169524
2-jpg.169525
3-jpg.169526
4-jpg.169527
5-jpg.169528
8-jpg.169531
9-jpg.169561
10-jpg.169562
7-jpg.169530
6-jpg.169529

Attachments

• SDCC.jpg
    SDCC.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 238
Last edited by a moderator:
It's going to be hard to resist buying all 9 of these. They look great. The whole set, together, in hand is probably going to look amazing.

Those all look gorgeous. Could anyone tell me how it works, once they are available?
I can order them on Foxconnect.com ? And do they ship to Germany?
Thank you so much :)

Those all look gorgeous. Could anyone tell me how it works, once they are available?
I can order them on Foxconnect.com ? And do they ship to Germany?
Thank you so much :)

I think they only ship to the US mate, and they will be available on Foxconnect.com during SDCC which i think is from the 17th or 18th July-21st July...

Hope that helps :)

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

They all look great, but the only one which really really stands out to me is Donnie Darko (because i LOVE the film ;) )

Reactions: nikibob
If the preview SDCC show is on the 17th, i guess we will find out then, so i guess we will know on wednesday :)
I hope they are not too expensive though ;)

I'm not a huge fan of these apart from the Childs play one which looks pretty good. They are a nice addition for fans of the movies though!

Anyone thats interested....these are up for sale on foxconnect:
Carrie
Childs Play
The Fly
Silence Of The Lambs
The Day The Earth Stood Still
Fight Club
Planet Of The Apes

The only two that havent shown up are Donnie Darko and Boondock Saints
I would suggest, if you are interested, to not wait. Their site was bogged down pretty bad for a few hours already since they went on sale around 9-10 pm ET.....
Not to mention, I dont think anyone knows how many they are producing of each one...Fox only said 'very limited'...

Last edited: