Premium Supporter
Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
May be available via:
http://www.foxconnect.com
http://www.bestbuy.com

fc_logo.png

Comic-Con-Logo.jpeg

(Nov.6, 2013) SPECIAL PROMOTION: Use code FLASH to get each of these for $10 - maximum of only 4 per code per account.

IGN said:
In honor of San Diego Comic Con 2013, 20th Century Fox is revealing and releasing all-new SDCC exclusive covers for some of its classic sci-fi Blu-rays, cult classic blu-rays and horror classic blu-rays. Check out the cover graphics below:

These SDCC exclusive packages will only be available to those on the Comic-Con floor and also available during the show run on FoxConnect.com for ordering. A very limited number were created, so you'll have to act fast. Additionally, The Fly has never been on Blu-ray before and is slated to be officially released wide on September 10, so this allows fans to buy it in exclusive packaging two months before everyone else (and as a special collectible).

Wave 2013
1uJfeY9.jpg
IXDIRNZ.jpg
yviZAQd.jpg

VtY7vUS.jpg
YdTCjPH.jpg
86NZfSu.jpg

vhrWDf0.jpg
dPIAPt7.jpg
ScawxC0.jpg

Wave 2014
sdcc-jpg.85196

Wave 2015
1-jpg.169524
2-jpg.169525
3-jpg.169526
4-jpg.169527
5-jpg.169528
8-jpg.169531
9-jpg.169561
10-jpg.169562
7-jpg.169530
6-jpg.169529

Attachments

• SDCC.jpg
    SDCC.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 238
Last edited by a moderator:
Changed my mind and only ordered The Fly (24.99) and The Day the Earth Stood Still (12.99).

Donnie Darko and Boondock Saints are not in their site yet as I type this post.

The foxconnect site was a stand still last night for at least 2 hours...EEK!

So getting these sucks that there is so many effing stuff at sdcc I'd buy. I'd be so broke if I went this year

If you're not already broke from collecting you're doing it wrong. :p

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

$110 for the 7 that are available. Not terrible. I'm gonna wait til the other two are available. If that means I miss out on any of the others no big deal. Boondock saints and Donnie darko are the ones I really want anyway

Changed my mind and only ordered The Fly (24.99) and The Day the Earth Stood Still (12.99).

Donnie Darko and Boondock Saints are not in their site yet as I type this post.

The foxconnect site was a stand still last night for at least 2 hours...EEK!

i will only be getting the sci fi ones as well. if they are still available and I find out that the BDs also have the same artwork as the slip I might consider Fight Club and ...lambs.

The only ones I'm considering are Fight Club and The Boondock Saints. Considering how Boondock isn't available on the site, I'll probably just skip both altogether.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got off the phone with foxconnect and after he looked up the two missing titles (Donnie Darko and Boondock Saints) on their site, he stated 'it appears that you have to actually be at Comic Con to purchase those titles' as if he found something on his end that said that officially.
Sucks. But I encourage others to call and ask, maybe we'll get a different answer....or if enough people call they will put them on the site...

Last edited:
Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE
If those two are indeed SDCC exclusives (which sucks as those two would be right at the top of the list), it's still quite possible that some end up online after the convention. The Sucker Punch Steelbook ended up on WBShop after all. We'll see...

Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE
prices were lowered and than when I started checking out they were up to $19.99. :(

ok, this is weird. I noticed the list price is $16.99 and "My" price is $19.99. That's a savings of -18%.

Last edited:
prices kept fluctuating within the last hour from 10.99 to 19.99...foxconnect really sucks...EEK!

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Just got off the phone with foxconnect and after he looked up the two missing titles (Donnie Darko and Boondock Saints) on their site, he stated 'it appears that you have to actually be at Comic Con to purchase those titles' as if he found something on his end that said that officially.
Sucks. But I encourage others to call and ask, maybe we'll get a different answer....or if enough people call they will put them on the site...

calling foxconnect CS is a waste of your time...:angry:

they removed the "list price". Looks like $19.99 is now the price. Happy to have gotten Fight Club & Child's Play, but I'm going to skip the others at the $20 price point.