Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 19th November, 2015
Purchase links:
Dual Pack - Sold out
Design A
Design B - Sold out
Price: $65.98 (Dual Pack) - $33.69 (Design A) - $34.29 (Design B)
Note: 2nd collaboration with Art Service publisher.

Design A | Design B

a.png b.png

3c9d28901b648129a8c1280e67cfcc06.gif

12105920_763764653768019_673486280907503489_n.jpg
frank_full.jpg

Attachments

• f46b8dc417248765e5df9e7ee00fea11_grande.jpg
    f46b8dc417248765e5df9e7ee00fea11_grande.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 1,346
Last edited by a moderator:
Finally arrived after 3 weeks!! This is one my fav plain releases after melancholia being my fav.

Both look fantastic but I am in love with the full slip type A
. The full sized image wrapped around both front and back and spine just look so good. The spines of both versions look so bad ass next to each other on the shelf. More colourful spines please!!

Great work Juno Baek! Thank you for another amazing release.
20151207_170301.jpg

20151207_170200.jpg

Mine still hasn't arrived even though it was shipped 3 weeks ago :(

i actually contacted plain archive yesterday cause i was so worried about it never turned up then today it magically shows up at my door. hold in there man, people sending packages worldwide for christmas is causing havoc and big delays.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: severo
i actually contacted plain archive yesterday cause i was so worried about it never turned up then today it magically shows up at my door. hold in there man, people sending packages worldwide for christmas is causing havoc and big delays.

Last month, when I ordered Only Lovers Left Alive, it showed up after two weeks. I also contacted Plain on that situation, and then it arrived that same day. I'm getting worried about this one though, none of my Plain orders have taken this long to arrive :(

Last month, when I ordered Only Lovers Left Alive, it showed up after two weeks. I also contacted Plain on that situation, and then it arrived that same day. I'm getting worried about this one though, none of my Plain orders have taken this long to arrive :(

i normally get everything from korea within a week so was doubting as well. hopefuly show up soon

After doing some detective work, I found out that my package arrived in Portugal three weeks ago, and has been sitting wherever the hell it is for three entire weeks. I just contacted the posting company (or whatever the word for it is) asking them when are they planning to deliver my damn movie!

It's kind of really frustrating when this happens. A few years ago, for about a whole month, it took me 4 weeks to get packages from the UK, for some reason.

After doing some detective work, I found out that my package arrived in Portugal three weeks ago, and has been sitting wherever the hell it is for three entire weeks. I just contacted the posting company (or whatever the word for it is) asking them when are they planning to deliver my damn movie!

It's kind of really frustrating when this happens. A few years ago, for about a whole month, it took me 4 weeks to get packages from the UK, for some reason.
Sorry to hear that... that sucks! Hopefully they get it to you soon.