Purchase link: Frankenweenie
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 3,000 copies.

11080371-1422879572-757636.jpg

11080371-1422879572-757629.jpg

11080371-1422879572-757594.jpg

11080371-1422879572-757616.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone hear back from Disney about getting the movie rewards? I sent the picture of the barcode etc but haven't had any reply.
I posted the following just a few posts above:

I have received the following email from them:

"Thank you for contacting Disney Movie Rewards.

We are sorry to inform you that this is not an eligible Disney Movie Rewards title.

For a list of participating titles, please visit our site at -http://www.disneymovierewards.co.uk/eligible-titles.

I can also confirm that the Steelbook versions are not actually eligible of any of the listed titles."

Is that just for the UK program because I don't see any expiration dates in my US account.
From the email sent to members of the UK scheme:
Account/Point expiry
Inactive accounts will no longer expire after 12 months. Instead, points will have a life of 6 months from the end of the month in which they're collected (e.g. if you enter a valid code on 13 May 2015 then you will have to use those points before 30 November 2015 otherwise they'll expire). This change will apply to all points from today i.e. existing points you already have in your account as well as all new points you collect. Don't worry though, we'll remind you by email when you have points due to expire that month. You'll also be able to see a summary under your My Points page once you've logged into your Disney Movie Rewards account.

From the email sent to members of the UK scheme:
Account/Point expiry
Inactive accounts will no longer expire after 12 months. Instead, points will have a life of 6 months from the end of the month in which they're collected (e.g. if you enter a valid code on 13 May 2015 then you will have to use those points before 30 November 2015 otherwise they'll expire). This change will apply to all points from today i.e. existing points you already have in your account as well as all new points you collect. Don't worry though, we'll remind you by email when you have points due to expire that month. You'll also be able to see a summary under your My Points page once you've logged into your Disney Movie Rewards account.

Yeah I got that email too and thought it's stupid they will expire. Also crappy that steelbooks all of a sudden aren't eligible for rewards points. Tight b-stards