Free Guy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
  • Group buys from apsmith21 have been restocked with remaining copies not yet reserved. If you are after American Psycho, Ran, Terminator 2 and Hacksaw Ridge a limited number of copies have been added. Group buy shipping will resume in January 2022, but no additional copies will be sourced. Pay for your copy now to reserve! https://www.hidefninja.com/community/members/apsmith21.485/#resources
Added to Calendar: 11-24-21

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Release date: November 24, 2021
Purchase links: Nova - Kimchi - WeET - YesAsia (Pre-order on November 10, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $38.99 (Nova - Kimchi - WeET) - $51.99 (YesAsia)

16363534342632563.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2016
I agree. SM Life had a good run lately, but I think I'm going to pass on this one. While the finish (at least on the front of the slip) will most likely be excellent again, the artwork itself kind of sucks, especially that back of the slip. In situations like this I wonder if the designers themselves don't realize anything or don't have a moment of pause to realize what they have done, lol. Maybe a good back could have saved the slip, but I`d rather a whole new concept, more like the regular BD Slip, or the front of the DVD slip and the back of the BD slip.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
I guess this release shows that the Weet collection line is dead?! In the past Sony and Fox releases (distributed by SM Life Design) were part of it. The last one was Ford vs. Ferrari.

Mokum

DVD? No thanks.
Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2018
I guess this release shows that the Weet collection line is dead?! In the past Sony and Fox releases (distributed by SM Life Design) were part of it. The last one was Ford vs. Ferrari.
TBH I hope so. Don't get me wrong: I used to be in love with WeET. I sourced all the Exclusives, Collections and even those Kimchi titles they made. But damnit paying top cash for a WWA steel with a tiny slip around it is offensive.