Free Guy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 24, 2021
Purchase links: Nova - Kimchi - WeET - YesAsia (Pre-order on November 10, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $38.99 (Nova - Kimchi - WeET) - $51.99 (YesAsia)

16363534342632563.jpg

Last edited:
I agree. SM Life had a good run lately, but I think I'm going to pass on this one. While the finish (at least on the front of the slip) will most likely be excellent again, the artwork itself kind of sucks, especially that back of the slip. In situations like this I wonder if the designers themselves don't realize anything or don't have a moment of pause to realize what they have done, lol. Maybe a good back could have saved the slip, but I`d rather a whole new concept, more like the regular BD Slip, or the front of the DVD slip and the back of the BD slip.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
While I was thinking, Nova sold out.

You know, it's a pain ordering from Kimchi lately, and through PayPal anywhere - card payment fails, and PayPal pages load after at least three refreshes each. Means if I ever have to get something popular quickly, I won't make it.

I guess this release shows that the Weet collection line is dead?! In the past Sony and Fox releases (distributed by SM Life Design) were part of it. The last one was Ford vs. Ferrari.

I guess this release shows that the Weet collection line is dead?! In the past Sony and Fox releases (distributed by SM Life Design) were part of it. The last one was Ford vs. Ferrari.
TBH I hope so. Don't get me wrong: I used to be in love with WeET. I sourced all the Exclusives, Collections and even those Kimchi titles they made. But damnit paying top cash for a WWA steel with a tiny slip around it is offensive.