Friday The 13th Collection - 40th Anniversary (Deluxe Edition Box Set) (Scream Factory) [USA]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: October 13, 2020
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon - DiabolikDVD - WowHD
Price: $159.98 (Shout ) - $129.99 (Amazon) - $141.99 (DiabolikDVD) - €111.23 (WowHD)
Notes: Special Offer: Order from ShoutFactory.com and get an EXCLUSIVE 36" x 24" ROLLED LITHOGRAPH PLUS an EXCLUSIVE 24" x 36" ROLLED POSTER (limited to the first 7,000 orders)

Friday the 13th replacement disc program

See info below in spolier

On behalf of everyone at Scream Factory & Shout! Factory, we want to thank everyone who has purchased the Friday the 13th Blu-ray Collection (Deluxe Edition). We hope you are enjoying it. A lot of hard work went into it from many contributors and fans—us included. We think Jason would be pleased (for once!).
Unfortunately, there were some unintended mistakes in our process due to human error, for which we accept responsibility, and we extend to you our genuine apologies. We plan to correct those errors by offering replacements for three discs: Friday the 13th Part 3, Jason Goes to Hell (Uncut version) and Jason X.

How to request replacement discs:
If you would like to sign up to receive the three corrected discs at no cost to you, please go www.discshipment.com
and follow the instructions on the form. Replacement disc fulfillment will be handled by a third party. If you have any questions about the status of your replacement disc shipment once you have completed the form, please email: [email protected]. Shout! Factory customer service will not have any info on the status of your replacement disc order.
  • When filling out your form, please enter “Friday the 13th” in the “What Title Do You Need Replaced” section.
  • When filling out your form, you will need to upload a copy of your proof of purchase (photo or scan of receipt or digital receipt from online retailer).
Discs are expected to be shipped out in November 2020.
Corrected discs will be marked with “R1” on them. They will be shipped in a rigid cardboard mailer and each disc will be placed in individual sleeves to protect them further in transit.
Discs will be sent out globally to those wishing to redeem.

Affected Discs:
  • PART 3 (When viewing in 3D) – First instance of 3D opening credits does not come out of the screen correctly.
  • PART 9: JASON GOES TO HELL (Unrated Cut) – Missing “snapped wrist” gore in an uncut scene.
  • PART 10: JASON X: Missing audio during a scene in the film in which Jason kills camp counselors in a sleeping bag.
Thank you again and, as always, we appreciate your loyal support and patience.
October 15, 2020 in Uncategorized. Tags: friday the 13th

Fri13CollectDE_BR_PS_Slipcase_72dpi.png

Fri13Collect_BD_BeautyShots_WebExclu_72dpi.png

Last edited by a moderator:

On behalf of everyone at Scream Factory & Shout! Factory, we want to thank everyone who has purchased the Friday the 13th Blu-ray Collection (Deluxe Edition). We hope you are enjoying it. A lot of hard work went into it from many contributors and fans—us included. We think Jason would be pleased (for once!).
Unfortunately, there were some unintended mistakes in our process due to human error, for which we accept responsibility, and we extend to you our genuine apologies. We plan to correct those errors by offering replacements for three discs: Friday the 13th Part 3, Jason Goes to Hell (Uncut version) and Jason X.

If you would like to sign up to receive the three corrected discs at no cost to you, please go www.discshipment.com
and follow the instructions on the form. Replacement disc fulfillment will be handled by a third party. If you have any questions about the status of your replacement disc shipment once you have completed the form, please email: [email protected]. Shout! Factory customer service will not have any info on the status of your replacement disc order.
  • When filling out your form, please enter “Friday the 13th” in the “What Title Do You Need Replaced” section.
  • When filling out your form, you will need to upload a copy of your proof of purchase (photo or scan of receipt or digital receipt from online retailer).
Corrected discs will be marked with “R1” on them. They will be shipped in a rigid cardboard mailer and each disc will be placed in individual sleeves to protect them further in transit.

Affected Discs:
  • PART 3 (When viewing in 3D) – First instance of 3D opening credits does not come out of the screen correctly.
  • PART 9: JASON GOES TO HELL (Unrated Cut) – Missing “snapped wrist” gore in an uncut scene.
  • PART 10: JASON X: Missing audio during a scene in the film in which Jason kills camp counselors in a sleeping bag.

What goes in the top box on the website? When I upload it on a browser otlr my phone the header for the top box is cut off

Affected Discs:
I haven't received my own box yet, so I'll wait until it's shipped for me, but... What's the top field say?
It doesn't show for me what needs to be filled in to this field. I presume it's the field concerning what title you need replaced.

disc-replacement.png

EDIT: people above were faster, didn't read that yet. Derp. My mistake... :p

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
The replacement website is now showing correctly when you click the url provided

You can now see 2 boxes not previously seen eariler today
1) What title you need replaced box
2) There is also another box that lists QTY of sets ordered

Screenshot (257).png

What if you bought the set from Amazon? There is no receipt to upload.
On Amazon website click invoice in your order history for the Friday the 13th
Then click download top right corner beside print icon
It will then download invoice as a PDF

Save to a location on your PC/Laptop desktop or mobile device you are using to view your order history

Last edited:
What an idiot. He probably planned on it selling out.

Well that plan is scuppered. Why would you pay that price when it's still available to order everywhere?
Yeah mate 100% the seller thought exactly that :rofl:
I still haven’t got one yet:whistle: Think I better before it does end up that price:rofl::hilarious:

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Mine arrived today from Amazon but with a massive dent on one side. I'm pretty sure it was damaged in the warehouse or was a return because the box it was packed in as well as the other items it came along with were in pristine condition. What's worse is that Amazon won't replace it and will only accept a refund with a return.

I have the worst luck with Amazon.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Jocelin
Mine arrived today from Amazon but with a massive dent on one side. I'm pretty sure it was damaged in the warehouse or was a return because the box it was packed in as well as the other items it came along with were in pristine condition. What's worse is that Amazon won't replace it and will only accept a refund with a return.

I have the worst luck with Amazon.
Amazon not replacing it? I'm surprised to hear that... I honestly think you can literally ask for a replacement because of damages without needing to even talk to support or anything. I've always been able to get replacements for dents from them.

Amazon not replacing it? I'm surprised to hear that... I honestly think you can literally ask for a replacement because of damages without needing to even talk to support or anything. I've always been able to get replacements for dents from them.
They'll only let me send it back for a refund and won't send a replacement. When I pick I want a replacement, it gives me an error message saying that they can't currently do that. I have a feeling it might be an Australian thing though. Amazon US have been really weird with Australian customers recently.

I was going to do a live chat with them but in the end decided I couldn't be bothered. Sending stuff back to Amazon's really easy so I've just placed a fresh order instead. Fingers crossed.

They'll only let me send it back for a refund and won't send a replacement. When I pick I want a replacement, it gives me an error message saying that they can't currently do that. I have a feeling it might be an Australian thing though. Amazon US have been really weird with Australian customers recently.

I was going to do a live chat with them but in the end decided I couldn't be bothered. Sending stuff back to Amazon's really easy so I've just placed a fresh order instead. Fingers crossed.
Hmm.. Hope you'll get your new box undamaged! Mine is stuck with DHL for some reason because apparently Amazon told them to hold the package until I give more data? :/

My set includes 2 x Part V "A New Beginning" and no keep case for "Firday the 13th" (Pt.1) ... what's up with that?
What shall I do now? Can I contact Shout! Factory?

Box with 1 Air Pillow Bubble bag inside

View attachment 488620

Had air bubble mine was just inside box nothing else.
I did think this set was much bigger to be honest.

Mine probably needs sharpie on each front corner as that side was lying down, not removed the seal yet but also small dent on corner at back side hopefully its not as bad as it looks when seal is removed.
But more annoying it seems to have a lump top of box which is sort to touch as if the paper has come away.

Not sure if to just live with it or return and forget about it.