Friday The 13th Collection - 40th Anniversary (Deluxe Edition Box Set) (Scream Factory) [USA]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: October 13, 2020
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon - DiabolikDVD - WowHD
Price: $159.98 (Shout ) - $129.99 (Amazon) - $141.99 (DiabolikDVD) - €111.23 (WowHD)
Notes: Special Offer: Order from ShoutFactory.com and get an EXCLUSIVE 36" x 24" ROLLED LITHOGRAPH PLUS an EXCLUSIVE 24" x 36" ROLLED POSTER (limited to the first 7,000 orders)

Friday the 13th replacement disc program

See info below in spolier

On behalf of everyone at Scream Factory & Shout! Factory, we want to thank everyone who has purchased the Friday the 13th Blu-ray Collection (Deluxe Edition). We hope you are enjoying it. A lot of hard work went into it from many contributors and fans—us included. We think Jason would be pleased (for once!).
Unfortunately, there were some unintended mistakes in our process due to human error, for which we accept responsibility, and we extend to you our genuine apologies. We plan to correct those errors by offering replacements for three discs: Friday the 13th Part 3, Jason Goes to Hell (Uncut version) and Jason X.

How to request replacement discs:
If you would like to sign up to receive the three corrected discs at no cost to you, please go www.discshipment.com
and follow the instructions on the form. Replacement disc fulfillment will be handled by a third party. If you have any questions about the status of your replacement disc shipment once you have completed the form, please email: [email protected]. Shout! Factory customer service will not have any info on the status of your replacement disc order.
  • When filling out your form, please enter “Friday the 13th” in the “What Title Do You Need Replaced” section.
  • When filling out your form, you will need to upload a copy of your proof of purchase (photo or scan of receipt or digital receipt from online retailer).
Discs are expected to be shipped out in November 2020.
Corrected discs will be marked with “R1” on them. They will be shipped in a rigid cardboard mailer and each disc will be placed in individual sleeves to protect them further in transit.
Discs will be sent out globally to those wishing to redeem.

Affected Discs:
  • PART 3 (When viewing in 3D) – First instance of 3D opening credits does not come out of the screen correctly.
  • PART 9: JASON GOES TO HELL (Unrated Cut) – Missing “snapped wrist” gore in an uncut scene.
  • PART 10: JASON X: Missing audio during a scene in the film in which Jason kills camp counselors in a sleeping bag.
Thank you again and, as always, we appreciate your loyal support and patience.
October 15, 2020 in Uncategorized. Tags: friday the 13th

Fri13CollectDE_BR_PS_Slipcase_72dpi.png

Fri13Collect_BD_BeautyShots_WebExclu_72dpi.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I was expecting one hell of a special embossed box set with loads of extras and Digibooks it steelbooks for every movie. This is just a cardboard box containing standard amaray cases ........with some artwork that's just....meh
Why would you expect digipacks and steelbooks? The box has been shown in the pics in the OP.

This is the same as Scream Factorys Halloween set from a few years ago.....

My order has updated to estimated delivery October 15th to 19th

If my order is dispatched on 13th I will have delivery between Oct 14/15th as my amazon orders shipped using UPS for me only takes 1-2 days

The reverse artworks are a bit of a letdown if I'm honest.

Two of them are identical and 3 of them don't really have any at all just stills from the films. So there's no consistency there at all.

As I said, would have preferred black cases instead. But that's just a minor gripe!

Reactions: Masta Norris
The reverse artworks are a bit of a letdown if I'm honest.

Two of them are identical and 3 of them don't really have any at all just stills from the films. So there's no consistency there at all.

As I said, would have preferred black cases instead. But that's just a minor gripe!

Black cases definitely would have suited this better. The reversible artwork isn't even a factor, Arrow's Pitch Black has reversible artwork on the 4K & thats a black case, as will Cinema Paridiso, Crash, Tremors, King of New York & Scream Factory's They Live release.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Got my despatch email from WOW......
What courier did they use
A good few customers in some European countries now having custums looking for Vat payment collection on WowHD orders even on single items shipped when value just over €22 since WowHD changed postal carrier a few months ago

I went with Amazon USA as I will have delivery likely next Thursday or Friday