Friday The 13th Collection - 40th Anniversary (Deluxe Edition Box Set) (Scream Factory) [USA]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: October 13, 2020
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon - DiabolikDVD - WowHD
Price: $159.98 (Shout ) - $129.99 (Amazon) - $141.99 (DiabolikDVD) - €111.23 (WowHD)
Notes: Special Offer: Order from ShoutFactory.com and get an EXCLUSIVE 36" x 24" ROLLED LITHOGRAPH PLUS an EXCLUSIVE 24" x 36" ROLLED POSTER (limited to the first 7,000 orders)

Friday the 13th replacement disc program

See info below in spolier

On behalf of everyone at Scream Factory & Shout! Factory, we want to thank everyone who has purchased the Friday the 13th Blu-ray Collection (Deluxe Edition). We hope you are enjoying it. A lot of hard work went into it from many contributors and fans—us included. We think Jason would be pleased (for once!).
Unfortunately, there were some unintended mistakes in our process due to human error, for which we accept responsibility, and we extend to you our genuine apologies. We plan to correct those errors by offering replacements for three discs: Friday the 13th Part 3, Jason Goes to Hell (Uncut version) and Jason X.

How to request replacement discs:
If you would like to sign up to receive the three corrected discs at no cost to you, please go www.discshipment.com
and follow the instructions on the form. Replacement disc fulfillment will be handled by a third party. If you have any questions about the status of your replacement disc shipment once you have completed the form, please email: [email protected]. Shout! Factory customer service will not have any info on the status of your replacement disc order.
  • When filling out your form, please enter “Friday the 13th” in the “What Title Do You Need Replaced” section.
  • When filling out your form, you will need to upload a copy of your proof of purchase (photo or scan of receipt or digital receipt from online retailer).
Discs are expected to be shipped out in November 2020.
Corrected discs will be marked with “R1” on them. They will be shipped in a rigid cardboard mailer and each disc will be placed in individual sleeves to protect them further in transit.
Discs will be sent out globally to those wishing to redeem.

Affected Discs:
  • PART 3 (When viewing in 3D) – First instance of 3D opening credits does not come out of the screen correctly.
  • PART 9: JASON GOES TO HELL (Unrated Cut) – Missing “snapped wrist” gore in an uncut scene.
  • PART 10: JASON X: Missing audio during a scene in the film in which Jason kills camp counselors in a sleeping bag.
Thank you again and, as always, we appreciate your loyal support and patience.
October 15, 2020 in Uncategorized. Tags: friday the 13th

Fri13CollectDE_BR_PS_Slipcase_72dpi.png

Fri13Collect_BD_BeautyShots_WebExclu_72dpi.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously? All films bar 2 have been remastered especially for the set. Part 3 has been converted to real 3D. Again, that won't be available anywhere else outside of this set.

The nightmare alone to secure rights from different studios/distributors etc....to bring all these different movies together.

This would never happen in the UK for example.

I can't count how many times i was not impressed with these "remastered" editions. (Not judging this one) and as for the rights, i bought the complete collection box on dvd 10 years ago, so that doesn't seem unique.

Edit: my box is missing :
Jason goes to hell
Jason X
Freddy Vs Jason

Last edited:
Reactions: Deckard
i bought the complete collection box on dvd 10 years ago, so that doesn't seem unique.

Well it is unique. It's unique to the U.S.

No other country has released a complete set of these movies. Especially in remastered HD.

You've obviously made up your mind to bash this release and I'm not going to continue to try and change your mind.

Let's just move on.

Well it is unique. It's unique to the U.S.

No other country has released a complete set of these movies. Especially in remastered HD.

You've obviously made up your mind to bash this release and I'm not going to continue to try and change your mind.

Let's just move on.

I was asking why this boxset was so great we would never have better and what extra's where exclusive to this edition. I even added that i was not judging the remastering since i dont own it.
You consider this bashing ?
You are obviously really bad at reading minds.

The replacement website is now showing correctly when you click the url provided

You can now see 2 boxes not previously seen eariler today
1) What title you need replaced box
2) There is also another box that lists QTY of sets ordered

View attachment 488833

Opened mine up today even though box has a few issues i could not be bothered to return it.
Checked there was no double blu rays inside and no scratches all was fine.

But obviously there was issues with the discs, im not going to sit and watch the whole set right now to find out, but from what i beleive there is known issues with several discs.

So what are they?

In regards to requesting these discs have i to say which ones they are or do they know which ones to send?
I believe you have to enter friday 13th in header is that all you need to do.
As there is a programme for replacement discs im as well to grab them and in future i no longer wanted the set etc i have the corrected discs.

Going by your message above it seems.

What title you need replaced box

There is also another box that lists QTY of sets ordered.

Is this asking what discs or just what i purchased?
And just how many box sets i got?

I take this is just for discs as could have asked for box as well as top of mine has half inch long air bubble like paper is coming away, it has a few dings also which most will have got if was not bubble wrapped up.
I could have sent the set back to amazon but more likely the next might be worse.

But im more interest in the replacement discs.

Opened mine up today even though box has a few issues i could not be bothered to return it.
Checked there was no double blu rays inside and no scratches all was fine.

But obviously there was issues with the discs, im not going to sit and watch the whole set right now to find out, but from what i beleive there is known issues with several discs.

So what are they?

In regards to requesting these discs have i to say which ones they are or do they know which ones to send?
I believe you have to enter friday 13th in header is that all you need to do.
As there is a programme for replacement discs im as well to grab them and in future i no longer wanted the set etc i have the corrected discs.

Going by your message above it seems.

What title you need replaced box

There is also another box that lists QTY of sets ordered.

Is this asking what discs or just what i purchased?
And just how many box sets i got?

I take this is just for discs as could have asked for box as well as top of mine has half inch long air bubble like paper is coming away, it has a few dings also which most will have got if was not bubble wrapped up.
I could have sent the set back to amazon but more likely the next might be worse.

But im more interest in the replacement discs.
As per my post
Box 1 you enter Friday the 13th
Box 2 you enter qty of sets required

If you only ordered 1 box set of Friday the 13th you enter qty 1

Its 3 discs that will be sent details is listed what they are in the scream factory post in the thread OP first post in the thread
Affected Discs:

• PART 3 (When viewing in 3D) – First instance of 3D opening credits does not come out of the screen correctly.
  • PART 9: JASON GOES TO HELL (Unrated Cut) – Missing “snapped wrist” gore in an uncut scene.
  • PART 10: JASON X: Missing audio during a scene in the film in which Jason kills camp counselors in a sleeping bag

Replacement discs will be shipped from November 23rd

Replacement program is only for the discs it has nothing to do with any box set that arrives damaged

If you got damaged box set contact the retailer you purchase from

Last edited:
Reactions: bwatt99
I just got an email from the company handling the replacement disc program

Your replacement disc request has been approved for 1 set(s) of the following discs: Jason X, Jason Goes to Hell Unrated, and Friday the 13th Part 3.

This replacement program is for these three discs only.

Replacement discs are scheduled to begin shipping on Monday, November 23rd. Shipping notifications will be emailed on or before November 27th.

Domestic customers (US only) will receive tracking numbers and can expect to receive their order within 6-12 days after shipment.

International orders are not trackable. Please allow 15-25 days for international delivery

• Informative
Reactions: Masta Norris
Anybody receive their replacement discs?

I would have thought some members in the U.S. would have theirs by now.....?
A lot in USA have received their replacement discs a few weeks ago going by number of posts on BD forum and on social media facebook/twitter posts but some in USA still wating
They had tracked shipping

International customers it will vary and most I expect will be after christmas due to christmas and covid-19 post delays and is USPS international post untracked this can take 2-3 weeks to 2 months it varies
Only USA customers got tracked mail

The dispatch email on November 26th said 15-25 days for all international shipments

Usps international mail goes by air and some end up instead by sea transport so it can vary a lot when you will get delivery

It's only 18 days since the dispatch email was sent

To give you a example how long USPS can take My GB Items from Andy shipped in May took 4 weeks to arrive and that was tracked USPS shipment

Shout Factory is having a box set sale on their site including this set.

Current price is $95.99 and it includes the replacement discs.

Update 1/20/2021 4:20PM PST: All ShoutFactory.com orders shipped on or after Monday, January 18, 2021 will include the three corrected discs for Friday The 13th Part 3, Jason Goes To Hell: The Final Friday (Unrated Cut), and Jason X.

No posters or lithographs though.

Product Note: The limited-edition poster and lithograph have sold out as of July 19, 2020.