Waxwork Records Friday The 13th - OST by Harry Manfredini (colored Vinyl)

Mar 16, 2013
Tasmania
Purchase: Waxwork Records
Release: August 26th, 2014
Price: TBA
Notes:
- Limited edition blood filled vinyl limited to 100 units and one per customer.
- Woodland Green with Blood Splatter vinyl
- Crystal Lake Murky Green and Blood 2 color split
- Crystal Lake Murky Green

Preorders begin at 11AM CST via Waxwork Records Official Website. LP details include the fully restored and remastered film score transferred from the recently discovered original master tapes. Exclusive liner notes from composer Harry Manfredini and director Sean Cunningham have been provided for this release. Full gatefold artwork by Jay Shaw, and 12x12 illustrated insert by Jacqui Oakley.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The website is still having major issues, according to reports they are trying to switch servers, I can't see this happening today either

the edition there are on amazon ect.

only the version with waxwork with the content?

- Woodland Green with Blood splatter vinyl

lol. only 3 posts in this thread. people were going mad for this over at spintheblackestcircles forum, like members did here for thor 2 kimchi... ;)

lol. only 3 posts in this thread. people were going mad for this over at spintheblackestcircles forum, like members did here for thor 2 kimchi... ;)
Understandable... that's a forum dedicated to records, and we're a forum mainly dedicated to steelbooks. Would be nice to have more vinyl collectors on here though!

Thanks for all the info on this release, chaps. :thumbs:

sure, @Noodles i know that we're all coming from different directions to this forum, this was no skit from my side. and i also wish there would be more vinyl collectors on here. maybe a restructure of this part of the forum (sub-forum for soundtracks, different labels etc.) would help a lot to get people interested.
anyway, like i had a big laugh reading through 30 forum pages of uproar for a 100 print run of "blood filled" records, i will amuse myself in the CA novamedia thread now. :) cheers.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
Hey folks, building forum traffic takes time. Please continue to express your excitement here by posting new releases, news, pre-orders etc, and it's very possible that it will expand over time (the same happens in all forums). Thanks all! :thumbs:

sure, @Noodles i know that we're all coming from different directions to this forum, this was no skit from my side. and i also wish there would be more vinyl collectors on here. maybe a restructure of this part of the forum (sub-forum for soundtracks, different labels etc.) would help a lot to get people interested.
anyway, like i had a big laugh reading through 30 forum pages of uproar for a 100 print run of "blood filled" records, i will amuse myself in the CA novamedia thread now. :) cheers.
I know you weren't mate... just wanted to point it out in case you genuinely couldn't understand why activity is fairly low in this section. Hopefully we can change that soon enough though! ;)

Some good ideas you mentioned there... gives us something to think about. Your input is always appreciated and considered, so never be afraid to speak up, even if it's [constructive] criticism. :)

Reactions: severo
the edition there are on amazon ect.

only the version with waxwork with the content?

- Woodland Green with Blood splatter vinyl

Ordered this from the local Record Store so not sure what one ive gotten but cant wait to get it and cant wait for Waxworks to give more information about their release of The Warriors they are bringing out before the end of the year.