Germany
Release date: October 30, 2020
Purchase links: Pretz-Media Cover A - Cover B - Cover C
Price: €79.99
Note: Limited to 555 copies each

1599814212787.png 1599814219270.png 1599814398532.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 9, 2019
The price is 34,99€. I ordered one (Cover B), although I have the Trilogy MB from Studiocanal. The covers look so good and the booklet is probably different to the earlier release, so I had to get one. Cover E was sold out fast, but I like B and C the most
81-SCyTAqaL._SL1500_.jpg
From-Dusk-Till-Dawn-mb-B-.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy

jonnybobbytimmy

famous model
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2016
Germany
The price is 34,99€. I ordered one (Cover B), although I have the Trilogy MB from Studiocanal. The covers look so good and the booklet is probably different to the earlier release, so I had to get one. Cover E was sold out fast, but I like B and C the most
View attachment 497376 View attachment 497377
84 is most times very lazy, so I think the bookpart will be the same as in the trilogy MB

raspor

Premium Supporter
Dec 2, 2011
Oxie, Sweden
Anyone got suggestion for other stores to get em from?

uppdate, got 2 & 3, also managed to get cover A & C

why make just 100 of what is more popular, argh

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2019
Death Proof and Planet Terror also got a Mediabook release, I don´t want to make a new thread, because they sell out so fast. Only wadded ones are still available. Here the last few ones:

Oct 9, 2019
managed to get 4, had more in my cart on another then pretzle, but apparently they only accepted payment via german banks, arggh
That Pretz doesn´t paypal anymore is a pity:wtf:. I bought so often from them and allwas received the items in good condition. That with the limitation of paypal to german banks I never heard before Damn.o_O But so or so I pass.
I recently bought the Tape Edition from the Grindhouse Cut (that comes with additional booklet):)and I could secure copies of FDTD and Pulp Fiction as Mediabook:joy:, but more I don´t need, although I like the wadded Death Proof one.

raspor

Premium Supporter
Dec 2, 2011
Oxie, Sweden
That Pretz doesn´t paypal anymore is a pity:wtf:. I bought so often from them and allwas received the items in good condition. That with the limitation of paypal to german banks I never heard before Damn.o_O But so or so I pass.
I recently bought the Tape Edition from the Grindhouse Cut (that comes with additional booklet):)and I could secure copies of FDTD and Pulp Fiction as Mediabook:joy:, but more I don´t need, although I like the wadded Death Proof one.
I got my 4 from pretz, missed out on the A covers, that I then had in my cart over at bmv-medien.de, but they aperantly only can take payment from german banks, argh

guess I´ll have to look at ebay for the A covers and ask some german friends to probably forward it to me

Oct 9, 2019
I got my 4 from pretz, missed out on the A covers, that I then had in my cart over at bmv-medien.de, but they aperantly only can take payment from german banks, argh

guess I´ll have to look at ebay for the A covers and ask some german friends to probably forward it to me
Good luck, but they are the same as the wadded covers, aren´t they?