Nov 29, 2016
Germany
Release date: October 30, 2020
Purchase links: Pretz-Media Cover A - Cover B - Cover C
Price: €79.99
Note: Limited to 555 copies each

1599814212787.png1599814219270.png1599814398532.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The price is 34,99€. I ordered one (Cover B), although I have the Trilogy MB from Studiocanal. The covers look so good and the booklet is probably different to the earlier release, so I had to get one. Cover E was sold out fast, but I like B and C the most
81-SCyTAqaL._SL1500_.jpg
From-Dusk-Till-Dawn-mb-B-.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
The price is 34,99€. I ordered one (Cover B), although I have the Trilogy MB from Studiocanal. The covers look so good and the booklet is probably different to the earlier release, so I had to get one. Cover E was sold out fast, but I like B and C the most
View attachment 497376View attachment 497377
84 is most times very lazy, so I think the bookpart will be the same as in the trilogy MB

Anyone got suggestion for other stores to get em from?

uppdate, got 2 & 3, also managed to get cover A & C

why make just 100 of what is more popular, argh

Last edited:
Death Proof and Planet Terror also got a Mediabook release, I don´t want to make a new thread, because they sell out so fast. Only wadded ones are still available. Here the last few ones:

managed to get 4, had more in my cart on another then pretzle, but apparently they only accepted payment via german banks, arggh
That Pretz doesn´t paypal anymore is a pity:wtf:. I bought so often from them and allwas received the items in good condition. That with the limitation of paypal to german banks I never heard before Damn.o_O But so or so I pass.
I recently bought the Tape Edition from the Grindhouse Cut (that comes with additional booklet):)and I could secure copies of FDTD and Pulp Fiction as Mediabook:joy:, but more I don´t need, although I like the wadded Death Proof one.

That Pretz doesn´t paypal anymore is a pity:wtf:. I bought so often from them and allwas received the items in good condition. That with the limitation of paypal to german banks I never heard before Damn.o_O But so or so I pass.
I recently bought the Tape Edition from the Grindhouse Cut (that comes with additional booklet):)and I could secure copies of FDTD and Pulp Fiction as Mediabook:joy:, but more I don´t need, although I like the wadded Death Proof one.
I got my 4 from pretz, missed out on the A covers, that I then had in my cart over at bmv-medien.de, but they aperantly only can take payment from german banks, argh

guess I´ll have to look at ebay for the A covers and ask some german friends to probably forward it to me

I got my 4 from pretz, missed out on the A covers, that I then had in my cart over at bmv-medien.de, but they aperantly only can take payment from german banks, argh

guess I´ll have to look at ebay for the A covers and ask some german friends to probably forward it to me
Good luck, but they are the same as the wadded covers, aren´t they?