Nov 29, 2016
Germany
Release date: October 30, 2020
Purchase links: Pretz-Media Cover A - Cover B - Cover C
Price: €79.99
Note: Limited to 555 copies each

1599814212787.png1599814219270.png1599814398532.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The shop where I order (Medienversand.at) also stacks them for me and this time they were so friendly to send all availale ones earlier and the pre-orders in another package. And I had the option to pay with a standard SEPA bank-transfer.

Last edited:
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
There is literally no 84 MB release with a bunch of misaligned spines
As far as I can remember it began with the Warlock-Trilogy. That was a bummer, because it was not so cheap and I was very disppointed about that. Now it has become kind of usual and sending them back is not so easy, when you live in Germany and order from an Austrian movie shop. I have to pay €4,99 for a replacement and I only made this once.
What did you mean with facked up on Cover B? Still the spine problem or scratches?

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
As far as I can remember it began with the Warlock-Trilogy. That was a bummer, because it was not so cheap and I was very disppointed about that. Now it has become kind of usual and sending them back is not so easy, when you live in Germany and order from an Austrian movie shop. I have to pay €4,99 for a replacement and I only made this once.
What did you mean with facked up on Cover B? Still the spine problem or scratches?
still the spine problem, as most of the times. no problem with scratches so far.