E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 2020
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Box Set
Note: Will include OST CD only.
Double Lenti: WEA SteelBook - a 44-page collector's photos booklet - exclusive numbered collector card (Elsa) - exclusive Elsa sticker
Single Lenti: WEA SteelBook - set of art cards in iridescent paper - exclusive numbered collector card (Anna) - exclusive Anna sticker
Box Set: Both Double Lenti and Single Lenti editions in a custom made box - exclusive large folding movie poster - exclusive set of movie post cards - exclusive numbered collector card (Anna & Elsa) - exclusive Anna & Elsa sticker

B91DBC9C-55D5-4F19-ACC3-7E9CA2EBFE21.jpeg4ED8376E-09F1-4FD1-B5D8-755707876158.jpeg591935AC-DD3D-434C-9C2F-439DA5126986.jpeg

IMG_7366.jpg
Double Lenti.jpgLenti.jpgBox Set.jpg

Last edited:
I guess at the end of the day it doesn't matter whether it's Blufans or Fanatics as long as we get the steelbooks we want, what worries me about this now though is Fanatics have already done Captain Marvel and Endgame so who does WEA steelbooks for those two films now? And please don't say WEET because they are no where near the quality of Blufans (the steelbooks at least)

Reactions: DMD4k
I guess at the end of the day it doesn't matter whether it's Blufans or Fanatics as long as we get the steelbooks we want, what worries me about this now though is Fanatics have already done Captain Marvel and Endgame so who does WEA steelbooks for those two films now? And please don't say WEET because they are no where near the quality of Blufans (the steelbooks at least)

blufans will hopefully return in Q2 this year

That was probably my fault when I shared the info. I read "Blufans design team" and got excited. Sorry about that! I too wish Blufans kept this in-house but I'm sure Fanatic will do a great job too, and I've been happy with them so far... except for that limit card on the outside of the plastic seal, that's just wacky!

ahh ok. When you originally shared it, I checked the other site and thought it was too but now looking back I see the wording “concept by Blufans design” that it could mean their design team with fanatics too.

I don’t mind fanatics doing WEA. I’d much prefer that over fanatics WWA. But it annoys me that Blufans future don't look great. There’s clearly a reason fanatics was born. And I feel if Blufans can’t get the licence in China but their loop hole was creating a new company for Hong Kong and that’s their work around then to me the future of Blufans looks bleak. Again I’d happily buy fanatics WEA but only if I get concrete info that Blufans either won’t be doing WEA Disney (Pixar, marvel, Star Wars) going forward or if they will both release the same films as WEA but with different designs.

Will have to see what happens with Blufans going forward. Just a shame to have half the collection with the Blufans logo and the other half with fanatics. I suppose the good thing is the design of the packages is all in the same style. Just different logos

Reactions: Skyarcke and DMD4k
My guess is that Blufans and Fanatics will split up the Disney catalogue which'll see both have equal amounts to do so Blufans don't overwork the Disney catalogue. So for example Blufans will do: Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm and 20th Century Studios/ Searchlight Pictures, whereas Fanatics will do Disney Animation, Disney Live Action and Pixar Animation.

It would make sense when you consider if Blufans decided to wait until the situation in China is resolved to continue their Disney line, they would have so much catching up to do with the release going as far back as Solo: A Star Wars Story (mid 2018) to now Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (late 2019). When you look at the amount of Disney movies Blufans would have to produce on their own (if they do), that's a total of 14 movies! (the list doesn't include Christopher Robin & The Nutcracker and the Four Realms cos I don't see Blufans doing these films).

That would be a lot for Blufans to produce alone and having Fanatics to help out would make sense to quickly produce these titles. That's my assumption anyway but we'll wait and see how this situation plans out!

Only their fourth release and a WEA so early on... quite ambitious. But they've chosen well and they're going to pull this off.

Frozen II is Fanatic Exclusive No1, not bad for their first exclusive! Look forward to seeing what they’ve come up with for the slips and final design for the steelbook!

I really don’t get why this isn’t blufans. Especially after them announcing Lego 2 etc

I know fanatics and blufans are pretty much the same and look the same in terms of slip and beauty shot design but it just leaves an inconsistent collection now.

But then if they all look the same, I suppose it’s just the BE number missing from the spine

It’s Disney China’s fault.

Oh yeah I get that. I just mean I don’t get why they can’t just sort this mess out with blufans.

Just frustrating that the possibility we won’t ever get a endgame, cap marvel, Ant man and wasp, solo, rise of Sky Walker etc is looking likely now

Reactions: DMD4k and Xababa