E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 2020
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Box Set
Note: Will include OST CD only.
Double Lenti: WEA SteelBook - a 44-page collector's photos booklet - exclusive numbered collector card (Elsa) - exclusive Elsa sticker
Single Lenti: WEA SteelBook - set of art cards in iridescent paper - exclusive numbered collector card (Anna) - exclusive Anna sticker
Box Set: Both Double Lenti and Single Lenti editions in a custom made box - exclusive large folding movie poster - exclusive set of movie post cards - exclusive numbered collector card (Anna & Elsa) - exclusive Anna & Elsa sticker

B91DBC9C-55D5-4F19-ACC3-7E9CA2EBFE21.jpeg4ED8376E-09F1-4FD1-B5D8-755707876158.jpeg591935AC-DD3D-434C-9C2F-439DA5126986.jpeg

IMG_7366.jpg
Double Lenti.jpgLenti.jpgBox Set.jpg

Last edited:
OK that makes more sense. It didn't make sense to me that Blufans in China would be announcing more Disney releases with the backlog they already have.

Reactions: Chemartin_1
Let's be real here.This is more of a long term investment. Don't expect to receive anything soon from this region on top of the usual delays. I'm even getting shipping delay notices from Korea.

I’d rather just wait (even if it’s years) for a WEA release from Blufans. So far fanatics have only done lentis (which I don’t want) and are more expensive than I’m willing to spend. So this is disappointing, especially if they do a WEA.

Weird to be announced as Blufans and now apparently changed to fanatics.

not interested in fanatics at all. Hopefully this stays as a blufans WEA.

Reactions: Ephoenix
I was told its not blufans and that its Fanatics and its all concept at this point. There is potential but no guarantee. It is of course WEA, and I would presume if needing any change to still be WEA they'd do that. This would be cheaper then normal due to some other intel I cannot discuss at this time. fyi

The connection more or less @goufcustom is that the product (everything but the steelbook case) is made by same Company who made the blufans stuff so the quality is the same. Other difference is Fanatics is in Hong Kong and Blufans was China. In which case there is some difference in regards to shipping. Tho 90% of customers see no difference.

Weird to be announced as Blufans and now apparently changed to fanatics.

not interested in fanatics at all. Hopefully this stays as a blufans WEA.
That was probably my fault when I shared the info. I read "Blufans design team" and got excited. Sorry about that! I too wish Blufans kept this in-house but I'm sure Fanatic will do a great job too, and I've been happy with them so far... except for that limit card on the outside of the plastic seal, that's just wacky!

I’d rather just wait (even if it’s years) for a WEA release from Blufans. So far fanatics have only done lentis (which I don’t want) and are more expensive than I’m willing to spend. So this is disappointing, especially if they do a WEA.
For a WEA I imagine their print run is not going to be as low as they have been so that should translate into a selection of different slips, maybe their first non-lenti fullslip. If they're capable of doing their first WEA steel they're capable of that too.