E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 2020
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Box Set
Note: Will include OST CD only.
Double Lenti: WEA SteelBook - a 44-page collector's photos booklet - exclusive numbered collector card (Elsa) - exclusive Elsa sticker
Single Lenti: WEA SteelBook - set of art cards in iridescent paper - exclusive numbered collector card (Anna) - exclusive Anna sticker
Box Set: Both Double Lenti and Single Lenti editions in a custom made box - exclusive large folding movie poster - exclusive set of movie post cards - exclusive numbered collector card (Anna & Elsa) - exclusive Anna & Elsa sticker

B91DBC9C-55D5-4F19-ACC3-7E9CA2EBFE21.jpeg4ED8376E-09F1-4FD1-B5D8-755707876158.jpeg591935AC-DD3D-434C-9C2F-439DA5126986.jpeg

IMG_7366.jpg
Double Lenti.jpgLenti.jpgBox Set.jpg

Last edited:
It's not becoming a habit, it's just inevitable sometimes. Would you rather not have this available and wait years, or get this now, and pop in some discs you already have? It's not ideal but it's also not a huge deal, for me at least.

I agree in the exception but not the norm !

Reactions: DMD4k
This is becoming utterly stupid. I collect premium editions of movies, sure I buy other editions and even Amarays but if I am buying a premium I do expect the Blu-Ray disks to be included ! There could be exceptions but this should not become a habit.

I should not have to run all over the place to make sure I can get the disks to go into any premium !
i heard filmarena plan to release also discless editions :naughty:

It's not becoming a habit, it's just inevitable sometimes. Would you rather not have this available and wait years, or get this now, and pop in some discs you already have? It's not ideal but it's also not a huge deal, for me at least.
hlUkLVX.gif

I have no problems with discless editions ...come on guys, you can buy the disc for few bucks.

Biggest problem with discless editions for me, is that the only way i can make it complete is by addings discs, which means inevitably opening the item. And many of us here are collectors who keep items sealed!

And the value to keep the original discs in is 50%.
Is like when you sell a custom combination (HDZeta Slip + Manta Lab Steelbook). Rarely, there is somebody who is willing to pay the "original" price for such a combination even though it was really cool...

Biggest problem with discless editions for me, is that the only way i can make it complete is by addings discs, which means inevitably opening the item. And many of us here are collectors who keep items sealed!
i'm a sealed collector, too and have no problems with discless editions.
now you are asking yourself: damn, how does TheCollector86 handle it, right?
it's easy, and i'm happy to teach you all about the "art of collecting".
1. buy the sealed frozen 2 fanatic release
2. buy the amaray for cheap ...and now the important part ...keep also this release sealed.
3. if you want also to watch thos movie, then buy 2 copies of the cheap amaray release.

when you follow these steps, you will be a happy sealed collector as i am :happy:

2. buy the amaray for cheap ...and now the important part ...keep also this release sealed.
3. if you want also to watch thos movie, then buy 2 copies of the cheap amaray release DISNEY PLUS.

when you follow these steps, you will be a happy sealed collector as i am :happy:

Small fix :cool:

3. if you want also to watch thos movie, then buy 2 copies of the cheap amaray release.

buddy you have to much money :LOL:
1590410318774.png