E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 2020
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Box Set
Note: Will include OST CD only.
Double Lenti: WEA SteelBook - a 44-page collector's photos booklet - exclusive numbered collector card (Elsa) - exclusive Elsa sticker
Single Lenti: WEA SteelBook - set of art cards in iridescent paper - exclusive numbered collector card (Anna) - exclusive Anna sticker
Box Set: Both Double Lenti and Single Lenti editions in a custom made box - exclusive large folding movie poster - exclusive set of movie post cards - exclusive numbered collector card (Anna & Elsa) - exclusive Anna & Elsa sticker

B91DBC9C-55D5-4F19-ACC3-7E9CA2EBFE21.jpeg4ED8376E-09F1-4FD1-B5D8-755707876158.jpeg591935AC-DD3D-434C-9C2F-439DA5126986.jpeg

IMG_7366.jpg
Double Lenti.jpgLenti.jpgBox Set.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just taking the Michael... I

I don’t know why Disney is Giving a rough time approving material and Disks since as I understand it the Merger is now complete. But this is a lovely blufans fanatics release (and I don’t know how this affects the difficulty that blufans fanatics had to get the movie disks approved unsuccessfully)

The reduction in price does help offset the price of the Blu-Ray needed. With such an awesome package just include the disks in the release and you have a complete package :thumbs: ...but you already knew that.

Reactions: davhyl
Because they don't want to support physical media. They want D+ subscribers!

Disney + isn’t available in China atm. So really, they would want physical media sales. It’s not been launched in Asia at all

• Informative
Reactions: Actarus
f#ck disney

...but still love them :bag:

...such a shame though for lady and the tamp, this was a botched project :yuck: ...imo their first bad real-live action movie...but I guess with the small budget compared to the previous ones that got a Theatrical release(except Mulan) ...only intended for their Disney+ ...I guess that would qualify as a TV movie of the week:blackeye:

Given no 3D disc from Disney, Fanatics is just issuing blank cases for us to stick in the discs from elsewhere. I guess that's what @Actarus did, if I'm not wrong. I see two discs in his pics.

Yes that is what I did, but inserted 3 disks.

I bought the 4K UHD Amaray from Amazon.com

And

The 3D Amaray from the UK

So I was able to insert Blu-Ray + 3D and 4K UHD :happy:

Reactions: RMA and Real Steel