E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 2020
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Box Set
Note: Will include OST CD only.
Double Lenti: WEA SteelBook - a 44-page collector's photos booklet - exclusive numbered collector card (Elsa) - exclusive Elsa sticker
Single Lenti: WEA SteelBook - set of art cards in iridescent paper - exclusive numbered collector card (Anna) - exclusive Anna sticker
Box Set: Both Double Lenti and Single Lenti editions in a custom made box - exclusive large folding movie poster - exclusive set of movie post cards - exclusive numbered collector card (Anna & Elsa) - exclusive Anna & Elsa sticker

B91DBC9C-55D5-4F19-ACC3-7E9CA2EBFE21.jpeg4ED8376E-09F1-4FD1-B5D8-755707876158.jpeg591935AC-DD3D-434C-9C2F-439DA5126986.jpeg

IMG_7366.jpg
Double Lenti.jpgLenti.jpgBox Set.jpg

Last edited:
Will have all tracking numbers by end of week, so im told. for those not yet shipped. fyi

@Wreck Any update on the tracking numbers?
I will have to follow up, they spoke to soon on that last announcement, but things are progressing. All OUATIH all got uploaded yesterday. If you dont have tracking yet on your sale profile, then I'm still awaiting it. I plan on talking tomorrow.

Have there been any in hand pics or unboxing videos of the single lenti anywhere yet? Been scouting around but everyone seems to have bought the DL...

@Wreck thanks so much for all your hard work organising this GB. My DL arrived today in 100% mint condition - very pleased indeed.
Thanks again for a very easy, hassle-free GB purchase! :thumbs:

So all Frozen not yet shipped is waiting till Sept to see if something changes. Same ordeal still going on, since OUATIH had taken so long they moved these to China to handle the shipping to get those out, but this added cost that they didnt charge any of us, obviously. Since it costs more to do this, they are going to give more time to Frozen. fyi

Reactions: wjasoncul
If you dont have tracking yet on your sale profile, then I'm still awaiting it. I plan on talking tomorrow.
Hi Wreck, how do or where do I go to check my sale profile? I read somewhere previously US haven't been shipped out but want to make sure. Thanks

Well...my package was picked up by the parcel service at Shanghai on 22.7. and one month later it's still being bounced around the Shanghai airport. 1 month... :(
Trying to be an optimist, but it seems more and more like my HDZeta ordeal with MoS :(

That Double Lenti looks breathtaking in hand, received it yesterday and it's one of the best lenticulars I've seen. Plus, the steelbook is also a pure beauty. :drool::drool: Homerun from Blufans, eh, Fanatics. :whistle:

Im glad we can all finally agree on how quality proper lenticular should look like. I can´t imagine there is someone complains about such quality. And who deliver it? Blufans/Fanatics, I say this for a long time they are masters in this field :cigar: (together with HDzeta :whistle::LOL: )

Reactions: milky and willbar84