Frozen II (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: April 3, 2020
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova - WeET (Pre-order on March 20 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $39.99 (Kimchi) - $41.99 (Nova) - $40.99 (WeET)
Note: Includes OST

74239306_2779058632163977_5039143798202957824_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone has their copy shipped ? Nova, Kimchi or WeET ?
I doubt they are shipping since there are restrictions on shipping stuff right now. I know my ebay copy is being held until they are lifted.

My Jumanji hasnt been shipped yet from WeET either.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I emailed WeET and Mike from their customer service dept told me that Korean post isn’t recommending any packages go out so they’re holding up my order until further notice. I asked when they expect to get my package out to me, to no response. Yea, it’s due to the pandemic.

• Helpful Post
mine was shipped on the 6th from nova. it reached the international post centre in korea on the 9th. but on the 10th it was returned to nova saying on the parcel 'suspension of reception'. was told the parcel was returned on the request of host nation.

but i called my country's post system and was told there are no restrictions of deliveries from Korea.

I think there is confusion among Korea Post staff as to which countries are accepting or not accepting parcels.

Reactions: Dhiraj1
I was so excited to watch this in 3D after watching Part 1 just the night before and was very happy with the quaility of the 3D image. So I ripped open the package to reach for the disc only to then realise I had forgotten this package has no 3D! What a bummer. :bored:

• Wow