Funko POP! Chat :)

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
There are many threads for questions about steelbook values and rarities/exclusives and just chatter.

I think we should have one for Funko Pop Vinyls. :happy:

Post here any questions you have about certain exclusives, ones you want, or have.

Let's discuss anything POP related maybe even your dream pop list.

Attachments

• POP.jpg
    POP.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 683
Last edited:
They’ve seem to have more for Halloween this year, Edward scissorhands,beetle juice,corpse bride etc and two Disney Halloween with Micky and Minnie.
Hope they continue with the Christmas range especially the peppermint lane town houses and do more of the Winnie the Pooh Xmas ones

Reactions: Robles
Never seen these before, does look odd. Also is that a lightbulb design on the front!

By the way have you seen the Edward scissorhands movie moment with the Dino hedge. Love it

Never seen these before, does look odd. Also is that a lightbulb design on the front!

By the way have you seen the Edward scissorhands movie moment with the Dino hedge. Love it
Haven't got a clue what the lightbulb is all about :whistle:
Also, that's some name :LOL: Alliance gathering superhero collection value:wow::spoil:

Yeah its really cool :thumbs:

@Robles Hey man, any idea if we are getting Bloodborne The Hunter Pop in UK?

I've only seen it at TAC but it costs 20 Euros prior to shipping so thinking to wait for it to appear in UK.

Also, question: Does this look legit? I bought it in US and had it delivered by my mother in law. She sent me photo of the bottom of the box but I really can't tell if it's the real one or fake as I just started collecting these. Attached photo. If require more I will ask her to take some more and send them to me.

Attachments

• KNCC2945.JPG
    KNCC2945.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
@Thoth I don't think it will be coming as a standard release here mate, its a Gamestop exclusive so the ones that various places have for pre-order will be it.

The Tyrant you have looks very much legit mate :thumbs:

Reactions: Thoth
Ah thank you. Good to know :D

Guess I will pre-order from TAC and maybe grab some other stuff while at it as well. Think I saw they offering free delivery for orders over 75 Euros.

@Robles Hey man, have you shop from this store before? Sticker Savy

They seem to have quite a good amount of US Exclusives although mostly everything is a bit priced going from £24+

Some catch my eye but the way it works is that you place the order with them and then they place the order with US stores. So then they have to wait for US release and then to get them delivered to UK. It mentions sometimes that Pops might run out of stock in US so they might have to offer refunds so it's a bit of a waky trading but I do like the exclusives they offer.

@Robles Hey man, have you shop from this store before? Sticker Savy

They seem to have quite a good amount of US Exclusives although mostly everything is a bit priced going from £24+

Some catch my eye but the way it works is that you place the order with them and then they place the order with US stores. So then they have to wait for US release and then to get them delivered to UK. It mentions sometimes that Pops might run out of stock in US so they might have to offer refunds so it's a bit of a waky trading but I do like the exclusives they offer.
TBH Mate its how most of these sites work when obtaining stock from the US, The only difference is that bigger companies are guaranteed stock and most smaller places ain't. Saying that tho some of these with have agreements with these places in order to obtain stock so it's probably very rare that they don't fulfil your order.

There's been a few in the past that I've wanted to order from there but then something else normally comes up and then I tend to forget all about the place :LOL: They have some great releases on there and I don't think their prices are bad considering what shipping would be if you were to order from some of these shops direct.:thumbs:

Thanks @Robles ! I will consider them.

I have a hard time recognizing which Pops are fake and which are real. Some of the fake ones are so good and am afraid of buying from eBay.
Would you take a look at this one and let me know if it looks legit or it's a fake? o_o I seen it being sold from China as well.

Kratos NYCC #25

Thanks @Robles ! I will consider them.

I have a hard time recognizing which Pops are fake and which are real. Some of the fake ones are so good and am afraid of buying from eBay.
Would you take a look at this one and let me know if it looks legit or it's a fake? o_o I seen it being sold from China as well.

Kratos NYCC #25
That Kratos is genuine mate.

personally any being sold direct from China I would definitely avoid.
Any on eBay that have parts of the picture blacked out are fake, again normally advertised to be coming from the UK or Ireland but then when you look at the companies details they are in China.
When I first started collecting I bought all the Sonic ones from eBay for my boy and believed they were from the uk, they took weeks to arrive and ended up being fake, he kept them as he wasn’t bothered about if they were genuine or not he was just bothered that they were Sonic:LOL:

When I pick up any on eBay I have a look at what else they are selling, if they have a load of others and their feedback is good then they will be genuine, with the higher priced pops! Buyers would be leaving negative feedback straight away as most after awhile of collecting know the difference.
I’d say that eBay is good for picking them up and you can normally get a few bargains on there but just be careful with who you buy from also if you are ever unlucky and do get a moody one you will be able to tell the difference as the boxes are always dull compared to a genuine one

Cheers mate! I will try watch out for those.

I watched some videos of how to differentiate between original and fake but most of the time those doing the reviews have both an original and fake to compare lol
Maybe I should buy few from China see how they look xD

Cheers mate! I will try watch out for those.

I watched some videos of how to differentiate between original and fake but most of the time those doing the reviews have both an original and fake to compare lol
Maybe I should buy few from China see how they look xD
Yeah, I didn't bother with all the videos. I soon worked it out once I had a couple in front of me :LOL: Very easy to tell the difference with the box and the actual POP :thumbs:

I've been after the Captain Spaulding POP for some time and he is on the pricey side, they have tons of fakes out there of him at under £20 but can't bring myself to pick one up as ill know its a fake :wow: so it will be one of those that in time I will pick up :thumbs:

@Thoth Plus it gives me more time to convince the Missus that the £££'s it costs is worth it :LOL: :D :wow:

Out of curiosity, how much it costs? lol
I should be able to pick him up for around £125-£150 but have seen them listed for up to £300 over on ebay, not that id go anywhere near that price for him :D

Yeah he is quite expensive but he will be one that ill pick up in time, I'm in no rush to have him.

That link that you sent to amazon is a very good deal if its genuine so can't see it being available for long :thumbs: and you never know I might be able to pick up a bargain on ebay at some point :D