Funko POP! Chat :)

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
There are many threads for questions about steelbook values and rarities/exclusives and just chatter.

I think we should have one for Funko Pop Vinyls. :happy:

Post here any questions you have about certain exclusives, ones you want, or have.

Let's discuss anything POP related maybe even your dream pop list.

Attachments

• POP.jpg
    POP.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 679
Last edited:
Marvel Deluxe Pops coming soon to Amazon
Bruce Banner will be first followed by 5 others :thumbs:
IMG_2631.JPG
IMG_2632.JPG

Reactions: snow flake
@Robles hey mate, question! So I've placed some pre-orders last year from PIAB and some of them have been delivered and some are still to be dispatched (And me charged for). Problem is the credit card I used to place the pre-orders will expire next month. Would the pre-orders charge the renewed card or my pre-orders will be cancelled?

Tried getting online with their chat to speak to someone but it doesn't look like it's gonna be on anytime soon.

@Robles hey mate, question! So I've placed some pre-orders last year from PIAB and some of them have been delivered and some are still to be dispatched (And me charged for). Problem is the credit card I used to place the pre-orders will expire next month. Would the pre-orders charge the renewed card or my pre-orders will be cancelled?

Tried getting online with their chat to speak to someone but it doesn't look like it's gonna be on anytime soon.
Hello Mate, No your preorders will be fine.
If they attempt to charge the card and they have no luck you'll be notified, you can at that point just complete the order with whatever card you like :thumbs:
I wouldn't bother with the chat mate, it's useless even if you do manage to get through :LOL:

Reactions: Thoth
@Robles hey mate, question regarding PIAB orders as you might know more than me..

1. I have some pre-orders since 2020 and still haven't arrived. Is this normal practice for them to put up pre-orders like almost 2 years before release? o_O I am kinda losing track with such old pre-orders lol

2. I have pre-ordered "Roronoa Zoro One Piece" pop and I can't even see it anymore on their website now. Beneath the pop it says processing but it's strange that it's not shown on their store anymore. Usually it would show out of stock if it was sold out but now even if I click on it it will say page not found. I'm wondering if they are going to get it still or should I probably search it on other stores. (Attached photo)

Attachments

• Zoro.JPG
    Zoro.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 86
@Thoth If this is the case then it's highly unlikely that they will be getting them in stock.
I've had this happen with several orders over time with one minute they are visible and the next they have disappeared. Personally, If the POP is available for pre-order elsewhere then I tend to give PIAB a miss as there are tons of messing around with them.

Most of the places I've checked for this POP are showing out of stock but it's still down as a pre-order due for release in Aug/Sept 2022.
I did find some on ebay at a little bit more than retail and with the price being higher it normally means that most places are sold out of this.

Keep your PIAB pre-order in place for now but personally, I wouldn't bank my hopes up that they will honour that order.

@Thoth If this is the case then it's highly unlikely that they will be getting them in stock.
I've had this happen with several orders over time with one minute they are visible and the next they have disappeared. Personally, If the POP is available for pre-order elsewhere then I tend to give PIAB a miss as there are tons of messing around with them.

Most of the places I've checked for this POP are showing out of stock but it's still down as a pre-order due for release in Aug/Sept 2022.
I did find some on ebay at a little bit more than retail and with the price being higher it normally means that most places are sold out of this.

Keep your PIAB pre-order in place for now but personally, I wouldn't bank my hopes up that they will honour that order.

I'm usually going with PIAB because they are the cheapest but I guess maybe I should have a backup store to shop from just in case.

I tend to stay away from eBay pre-orders because the release date is never on point and after a certain amount of time you lose buyer protection on your purchase.

Reactions: Robles
I'm usually going with PIAB because they are the cheapest but I guess maybe I should have a backup store to shop from just in case.

I tend to stay away from eBay pre-orders because the release date is never on point and after a certain amount of time you lose buyer protection on your purchase.
Yeah true I didn't think of that with the buyer protection.
Isn't it meant to be an eBay policy that any order should be fulfilled within a 30 day period?

It is but some pre-orders are up on eBay for items that are due to be released in 6+ months which is worse because you also lose PayPal protection.
Some sellers don't really bother about the policies lol