Funko POP! Chat :)

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
There are many threads for questions about steelbook values and rarities/exclusives and just chatter.

I think we should have one for Funko Pop Vinyls. :happy:

Post here any questions you have about certain exclusives, ones you want, or have.

Let's discuss anything POP related maybe even your dream pop list.

Attachments

• POP.jpg
    POP.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 677
Last edited:
This makes me :arghh: (and I'm sure others in the UK as we can't get this)

someone posted this picture clearance in Walmart $15!!

That's about £10!! :arghh:

If we ever get this in UK it will be like £30 (n)

image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ty233
Unlike the US where chase pops and Dorbz are just sitting on the shelf which I have never ever found one in store in the UK, does anyone know if anywhere online allows you to order a chase?

Last edited:
Hey does anyone know if they plan to make flocked versions of the shrek pops? @kaw

I really would like them but dont want to get the ordinary ones if they then make flocked, I was annoyed I got ordinary Cookie Monster and then made flocked (and no wont buy both as they are exact same figure but one is flocked)

@Flash not sure... You would think a flocked Puss in Boots would be a given!

Yes that's why I am worried to get the ordinary ones :(

Like I know there is a flocked chesire cat so I am waiting for it, wish they would say and then you can decide

alright folks in the UK, funko is finally do something exclusive for you guys !!! this was spotted in the disney uk store priced at £50. Marvel Civil War 5 pack !!!!
***this is not my pic*** (IF anyone can help me out, i have both trades and monies ready for you, please let me know) @brap88 more marvel stuff you need !!!

12801214_10153484151191239_174395234905242506_n.jpg

Reactions: Jb162009 and Flash
alright folks in the UK, funko is finally do something exclusive for you guys !!! this was spotted in the disney uk store priced at £50. Marvel Civil War 5 pack !!!!
***this is not my pic*** (IF anyone can help me out, i have both trades and monies ready for you, please let me know) @brap88 more marvel stuff you need !!!

View attachment 227172

It's quite nice to have them all together but why didn't they include them all of them, why pick those ones? Surely black widow or say falcon are more important than agent 13?
And is it only iron man that is the exclusive are the others just the ordinary pops together?

Why not just include the exclusive black panther and unmasked crossbones?

It's not on their website?

Last edited:
Just came here to post that.

It's quite nice to have them all together but why didn't they include them all of them, why pick those ones? Surely black widow or say falcon are more important than agent 13?
And is it only iron man that is the exclusive are the others just the ordinary pops together?

Why not just include the exclusive black panther and unmasked crossbones?

It's not on their website?

Obviously Captain America and Iron Man would be included as they are the main 2, perhaps Agent 13 was chosen over Black Widow because its a new Pop character, although Falcon would have been better. I'd be interested in this but the nearest Disney store to me is in Cardiff and thats nearly 180 miles away.

Reactions: Flash