Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release Date: September 15th, 2015
Purchase Link: Furious 7
Price: $24.99

ff7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I pre ordered this in April and I'm not going to get my delivery until Friday! What the heck Best Buy & UPS?!?!?!? :mad:

Mine arrived. In that thin cardboard mailer, but it had two stiff pieces of cardboard surrounding the Steelbook so that's at least an improvement.

6pv0TYn.jpg

uVfIDrP.jpg

iWT74Va.jpg

Slipped the j-card inside to give it something
uUYSIUj.jpg

bCCFOgZ.jpg

4ppwf3I.jpg

If anyone gets 1-6 and wants to ship me their j-cards, please PM me. I'll pay for shipping and such. I thought I had slipped their j-cards inside, but apparently not.

Last edited:
Inside art aside, these are still really nice. A U.S. Steelbook set with gloss finish, WEA, DVD and UV, and they actually continued the theme instead of coming out with some random one for 7.

Would inside art be better? Yes. But these steels are steel pretty awesome.

You
Mine arrived. In that thin cardboard mailer, but it had two stiff pieces of cardboard surrounding the Steelbook so that's at least an improvement.

6pv0TYn.jpg

uVfIDrP.jpg

iWT74Va.jpg

Slipped the j-card inside to give it something
uUYSIUj.jpg

bCCFOgZ.jpg

4ppwf3I.jpg

If anyone gets 1-6 and wants to ship me their j-cards, please PM me. I'll pay for shipping and such. I thought I had slipped their j-cards inside, but apparently not.
You could try finding some nice photos on internet then print them out 7"x9" at a photo place. Then pop open steelbook and insert them. It's what I have done for previous 6