Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release Date: September 15th, 2015
Purchase Link: Furious 7
Price: $24.99

ff7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI there is a card to preorder this instore now, it's like the mad max one, but you don't get the code right away, it says watch early, so I was told it would be emailed to me.

If you preorder this way it is only $19.99 not the $24.99 listed on site right now.

FYI there is a card to preorder this instore now, it's like the mad max one, but you don't get the code right away, it says watch early, so I was told it would be emailed to me.

If you preorder this way it is only $19.99 not the $24.99 listed on site right now.

It'll be $19.99 on release day. I'm also thinking some bundle deal will be available on 1-6 like they did years ago when FF6 was released.

Thanks for taking the tip to post the tip!

It'll be $19.99 on release day. I'm also thinking some bundle deal will be available on 1-6 like they did years ago when FF6 was released.

Ya I know is will be $19.99 but I like to preorder ASAP when it hits $19.99 it helps me manage my money lol. And I love they they offer it instore.

As for the bundle, maybe, I already own 3 sets of 1-6 -_- lol don't think I need anymore. I have set sets of F7 on order, be it one is a Groupbuy but still.

I have the old 1-6 set got it when target had a cartwheel price problem when you price match for it for $10

Then got the BB steels 1-6 more recently when they were put back out cheap.

Then I have the Tire edition. lol I never triple dip. But I did :(

Thanks for taking the tip to post the tip!

Welcome! Thanks for the thanks DB, I want to help the community that's helped me! Like I've said before I'm pretty new but I love being a ninja! *everybody was kung fu fighting is playing in the background*

Ya I know is will be $19.99 but I like to preorder ASAP when it hits $19.99 it helps me manage my money lol. And I love they they offer it instore.

As for the bundle, maybe, I already own 3 sets of 1-6 -_- lol don't think I need anymore. I have set sets of F7 on order, be it one is a Groupbuy but still.

I have the old 1-6 set got it when target had a cartwheel price problem when you price match for it for $10

Then got the BB steels 1-6 more recently when they were put back out cheap.

Then I have the Tire edition. lol I never triple dip. But I did :(

Welcome! Thanks for the thanks DB, I want to help the community that's helped me! Like I've said before I'm pretty new but I love being a ninja! *everybody was kung fu fighting is playing in the background*
Haha, thanks for sharing the positivity :thumbs: enjoy the site

Alright we figured it out, the digital copy won't be up till Aug 25th most likely, called BB support and they said it may have been a printing error. And on the other forum people think they weren't supposed to be out yet.

So if you get it now(like dumbo here) you will have to go back on the 25th and fix it.

In other news I also heard that thee types of preorders they don't "pull" a copy for you, you still need to pick it out yourself. Which is dumb cause that's kinda the point of the preorder. And if they sell out you may be out of luck. IDK what will happen.

This seems to be the case with some of the other preorderable movies that have come out, so hopefully they change it.

So if you plan on getting F7 or Mad Max or Avenger AoU steels this way you still need to get to your BB early. -_- hopefully I don't work.

This is clearly the version to get. The steelbook is WEA and to me beats the WWA designs.

True. And it matching 1-6 steels helps.

I've triple dipped on 1-6 (the original 1-6 box set got it for $10ish due to a deal error at Target) then I got the Tire thing, then I got the steels when they put them back.

Sadly the back of 6 is pretty dinged up, I swaped it out at two different stores only to get 2 that were worse. So I asked for the first one back. I seemed like an a-hole, they need people who understand how much we want mint. (If my local BB got them in they would understand and hooked me up, maybe they will get some back when 7 gets out!)

I only double dipped on 7, this and the FA Paul edition cause I just can't not.