Oct 30, 2011
Release date: 23rd Feb 2015
Price: £14.99 (in store only)
Notes:

1.jpg

fury.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Flloydo

I need clean clothes I drool :shy: , sorry I do this when I see DREAM artwork on a steel :D. NOT just the fact it is Brad Pitt:stop: . It anoyes me LOADS that everyone underestimates his acting :angry:. Most just think PHHWWARR .

The guy has given some AMAZING performences and usually his hair or beard gets more recognition :banghead: :banghead:.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
@Flloydo

I need clean clothes I drool :shy: , sorry I do this when I see DREAM artwork on a steel :D. NOT just the fact it is Brad Pitt:stop: . It anoyes me LOADS that everyone underestimates his acting :angry:. Most just think PHHWWARR .

The guy has given some AMAZING performences and usually his hair or beard gets more recognition :banghead: :banghead:.

Oh I gets ya. Yeah I love Bradders too, fight club, se7en, inglorious basterds, burn after reading, snatch and 12 monkeys are some of my favourite performances, I like most his films. But he does have good hair and beard (as you can see by my photo I've like both anyway!) also he played a character called floyd in true romance (mines with 2 l's tho)

Reactions: Scary Hair
Damn. I don't like having to drive all the way to HMV just to pick up a Steelbook.