Fury (Blu-ray SteelBook) (WEA) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: March 18th, 2015
Price: ¥ 7,719
Purchase link: WITH Bonus disc or WITHOUT Bonus disc
Notes: Includes a slipbox, a 60p booklet (Japanese only)

00.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg
04.jpg 05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been debating on getting this version to go along with my Target release. I really liked the movie. It had a lot of similarities to Saving Private Ryan, so it felt a little bit like that movie IMO. If I see it back in stock, the WEA version without bonus is what I'll be going for.

This happens often with Amazon JP releases, someone cancels their pre-order and it shows up briefly until the next person orders it. Keep checking whenever you can, hope you manage to snag one as this looks to be the best overall release for this movie. :)
I got my order in this way a few days ago. I kept checking Amazon and once it came back up, I jumped on it. Shortly after I ordered, it was back OOS.

This happens often with Amazon JP releases, someone cancels their pre-order and it shows up briefly until the next person orders it. Keep checking whenever you can, hope you manage to snag one as this looks to be the best overall release for this movie. :)

Yes, this one is going to be like a jack-in-the-box toy, popping up briefly from time to time but without the music.

I am not sure about this release...i am thinking about canceling it.
It little bit expesive and i already ordered Fnac version, witch in my opinion looks better with all the goodies.

I don't know what to do...

Last edited:
Reactions: harry
(1) more of the "without bonus disc" version up for pre-order for anyone whose missed out. Hurry though, it's most likely a cancellation of a single copy from someone else!

(1) more of the "without bonus disc" version up for pre-order for anyone whose missed out. Hurry though, it's most likely a cancellation of a single copy from someone else!
dang,, saw it for a sec, and it was gone before i could get it in my cart lol

Just managed to order a copy w/ the gift.
EDIT: Just cancelled mine, haha. Came to the realization that there's no justifiable reason for me to pay $70 for this when there's barely any extras.

It is currently in stock.
EDIT: Out of stock again. Seems to reappear more often lately though, so keep an eye out if interested!

I talked with amazon support, and they told me that the gift disc should be separate from the fury casing. ( i know some were saying they thought it might get put that disc on front of Fury)

Last edited:
Just managed to order a copy w/ the gift.
EDIT: Just cancelled mine, haha. Came to the realization that there's no justifiable reason for me to pay $70 for this when there's barely any extras.

It is currently in stock.
EDIT: Out of stock again. Seems to reappear more often lately though, so keep an eye out if interested!

I talked with amazon support, and they told me that the gift disc should be separate from the fury casing. (some were saying they might put that disc on front of Fury)
Thanks for the post, I knew that would happen and hence why I opted for the non-gift option... this is a must and I'm sure it will be something special from Japan, bring it on Japan!! Thurs/Fri next wk this beauty will be with me :D

Back in stock. I know it's gonna be gorgeous but just can't bring myself to start collecting Japan steels. Korean steels are painful enough on the wallet as is.