Fury FNAC Limited Steelbook

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Hi guys im wanting to offer for this title a GB.

1507-1 (3).jpg

The endpreis will be VERY hard to exactly determine until I know how many steelbooks will be needed.

Therefore please understand when I cannot give an exact amount, I can however show you how the cost will be broken up.....

Preis - steelbook cost + shipping cost (partial) from FNAC to me + 3 Euros to cover packing and HDN fees + shipping cost to you.

Tipps are always welcome of course and combined shipping (to an extent - please don't ask me to collect steelbooks and ship at the end of the year :) ) is encouraged to save you on shipping cost.

There will be no back outs allowed as the Retailer is VERY Difficult and it brings too much troubles with it.

Also please be aware , this is a GB , I do my best to send out only MINT copies but small rips in the plastic (somethimes they use a very cheap plastic that is thin and tears easily ) can be possible. IF at all POSSIBLE I will get them exchanged if anything is wrong.

If your interested please place your Forumname and Place of Shipping with the amounts of how many...

Thanks a lot John

Last edited by a moderator:
any idea when you will be invoicing for these at all john as are out on 23rd feb which is now only 2 weeks away?

many thanks
basil :thumbs: