Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: July 30, 2013
Purchase link: Walmart.ca
Price: 29.99$+tx
Includes: 3 discs - 3D + 2D + DVD + Digital Copy (Ultraviolet & iTunes)
Special offer: Free Personalized Dog Tags

Actual pictures:
IMG_1796.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg

IMG_1800.jpg

IMG_1801.jpg

IMG_1802.jpg

IMG_1806.jpg

Original:
From the upcoming flyer:
01440.jpg

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 228
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, they certainly kept this quiet. I've got 2 Walmarts in town, hopefully there will be at least 1 available for me come next Tuesday....:ohno:

I third that. I really don't like the MetalPack's at all and knowing Wal-Mart that's what it'll be.

I thought this was quite a stinker of a movie but I'm a sucker for a nice steelbook so I may pick this up on Tuesday if its actually a steelbook.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Just saw the $30 price tag, yeah that's a big pass for me then. Lol.

I hope they are not calling the metalpaks as steelbook!
Same here, those metalpaks they have been selling are pretty poorly made. I was gonna pass on this movie, but if its gonna be local I am gonna go check it out..
I third that. I really don't like the MetalPack's at all and knowing Wal-Mart that's what it'll be. I thought this was quite a stinker of a movie but I'm a sucker for a nice steelbook so I may pick this up on Tuesday if its actually a steelbook
Guys...
let me remind you that Walmart USA is getting a SteelBook. That is 100?% CONFIRMED.

Why would Walmart Canada didn't have the same? ;)

Remember The Hobbit that had the SAME digibook...USA and Canada

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jbsolo
does it come with dog tags or anything like the US version?

I know FS is releasing an amaray with the dog tags, don't think it said exclusive on it, so I guess the Canadian walmart steelbook still could have the dog tags as well, guess we will have to wait until Tuesday to find out for sure.

does it come with dog tags or anything like the US version?

I know FS is releasing an amaray with the dog tags, don't think it said exclusive on it, so I guess the Canadian walmart steelbook still could have the dog tags as well, guess we will have to wait until Tuesday to find out for sure.

Picked up my copy this morning from walmart, it does have the offer for the dog tags! :thumbs:

Reactions: stinkofdefeat
Went to my store first thing this morning and NO steelbooks for this :( Lenticular slip on the 3D version. And there doesn't appear to be a steelbook listed online either.

What gives?

Guess I will need to check the other Walmart in town, but I don't have a good feeling about this :(