G.I. Joe: Retaliation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
G.I. Joe: Retaliation Blu-ray SteelBook
Blufans has decided not to include the release in their Blufans Exclusive (BE) line,
so the release is not going to carry the BE #7 sticker. UP is still BE#7.

However, the release is still going to be partially marketed by Blufans, which is similar to Elite Squad MB Blufans. The release is now Limited 500 with a booklet and a full, numbered slip.

GROUP BUY, NOW LIVE, HERE - https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/35295/

View attachment 43078
GJ1.jpg

Other pictures:
GJ2.jpg

GJ3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There were a batch that had the label wrongly stuck to the white envelope rather than the steelbook. Blufans gave each of these steelbooks another sticker that the buyer could stick onto the steelbook themselves, and not have to remove the one on the envelope.

I had this problem with mine and I had to stick the label onto my copy myself.

I just realised that i didn't even get a sticker, not on the steelbook, not in the packaging that i can remember no where to be found.

Is there a way of getting a spare of those stickers? After having looked at the photos already posted, mine seems a little bare.

I just realised that i didn't even get a sticker, not on the steelbook, not in the packaging that i can remember no where to be found.

Is there a way of getting a spare of those stickers? After having looked at the photos already posted, mine seems a little bare.

If you got your copy via a GB, ask the GB host or hub member.

Reactions: nikoskon