Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: 26 October, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon UK
Zavvi
Price: £15.99 17.99 (Zavvi) - £16.99 22.99 (Amazon)

91G5RiD46qL._SX466_.jpg

- Episodic Previews & Recaps
- Making of Game of Thrones
- Character Profiles
- Creating the Dothraki Language
- Inside the Night's Watch
- From the Book to the Screen
- Histories
- Creating the Show Open
- Cast Audition Tapes
- Anatomy of Episode 6 "A Golden Crown"
- Guide to Westeros
- 7 Audio Commentaries

If these steelbooks come with a slipcover the UK releases had better not have a f**king Blu Ray banner across the top of it like with True Detective!! If the UK get one and the US don't I will go absolutely mad.

Agree with that. Surely it's not the end of the world but smaller things have pi$sed me off in the past. :p

Agree with that. Surely it's not the end of the world but smaller things have pi$sed me off in the past. :p
It's not the end of the world but it's pretty bloody annoying! Why is it different for Germany and the US but then the UK get a bloody blue bar across the top of it? WHY DO THEY NOT REALISE THAT IT LOOKS TERRIBLE BY NOW?!!???!?!?!?!

It's not the end of the world but it's pretty bloody annoying! Why is it different for Germany and the US but then the UK get a bloody blue bar across the top of it? WHY DO THEY NOT REALISE THAT IT LOOKS TERRIBLE BY NOW?!!???!?!?!?!

You're preaching to the choir! (without the Caps Lock), hehe:) :D ;)

Reactions: Ultron96
Amazon sometimes does this when they are unsure of how many copies they can actually acquire and to slow down the number of pre-orders they are getting so they can sort things out and get their ducks in a row.

• Informative
Reactions: Bunk
Ok guys ... Here is how they can now put 5 or 6 disc in a g2 regular case now.

Simple but effective. And if you don't like, then I want to see your support in Jumbo threads. :p

View attachment 175605 View attachment 175606

Haha Briliant, so simple. How has this not been done before in steelbooks?
I have dvd box sets with this kind of disc holder and I never thought about it fitting in a steelbook too.
(My x-men animated series are like this)

I must be missing something because of all the things people moan about the artwork these are absolutely hellish :/

Are we sure these are still steelbooks? They are very cheap and the picture looks nothing like a steelbook.
Yes. If you hadn't noticed, these Steelbooks are available in many countries - plus they are Amazon exclusive, it's not like they're going to make a mistake about products they managed to get an exclusive for.

Here's a better picture for you:
61ahvpflc0l__sl1200_-jpg.176725

Reactions: thewoe
Are we sure these are still steelbooks? They are very cheap and the picture looks nothing like a steelbook.
Yes they are steelbooks they come with a slipcover they are the same as what Amazon USA/Canada/France/Germany/Spain are selling

Its only USA/Canada/Spain that the price is mad

UK/France/Germany price is around the same a decent price

Last edited:
Reactions: thewoe
It could have been so amazing.

I mean even the amarays had some nice artwork I liked the faces, that would have been cool, these are the laziest artworks I've seen in ages and for such a good show it's hugely disappointing

Reactions: lgans316