frankfish44

Cule
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: December 3, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $49.96 (Amazon) - $59.99 (Best Buy)

1562356806054.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
You're missing the ivory Season 7, or was that not released in the UK? Well, at least you have season 6. I am still without.

You're missing the ivory Season 7, or was that not released in the UK? Well, at least you have season 6. I am still without.
Season 6 is a ***** to find, I finally wound up paying $80 for mine. Hey, what we will do for our hobby. :D
For what it's worth you can find the 6th season HERE for $100, he still has 2 available. I also found it at CEX for $85.

Reactions: monanza
Sweet! Preordered
On Season 6 I’m hoping it was a timed exclusive and it’ll eventually pop up on Amazon or Walmart etc. 1-4 is widely available now and 5 is tough to find but I ended up getting it directly from amazon for $45 a few weeks ago. And now it looks like Season 8 isn’t a Best Buy exclusive. I’m going to keep checking eBay, wait and hope, I really don’t wanna pay $80+ for Season 6.

The first four were released as a group then the last three were separate as the seasons aired and they still all match so I’d say it’ll probably have a magnet and match the first seven.