Game of Thrones - Season 8 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Added to Calendar: 12-03-19

monanza

Premium Supporter
Mar 19, 2017
You're missing the ivory Season 7, or was that not released in the UK? Well, at least you have season 6. I am still without.

AcIDc0r3

Forum Support Manager
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
You're missing the ivory Season 7, or was that not released in the UK? Well, at least you have season 6. I am still without.
Season 6 is a ***** to find, I finally wound up paying $80 for mine. Hey, what we will do for our hobby. :D
For what it's worth you can find the 6th season HERE for $100, he still has 2 available. I also found it at CEX for $85.

Reactions: monanza
Jul 1, 2018
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet! Preordered
On Season 6 I’m hoping it was a timed exclusive and it’ll eventually pop up on Amazon or Walmart etc. 1-4 is widely available now and 5 is tough to find but I ended up getting it directly from amazon for $45 a few weeks ago. And now it looks like Season 8 isn’t a Best Buy exclusive. I’m going to keep checking eBay, wait and hope, I really don’t wanna pay $80+ for Season 6.

May 1, 2018
The first four were released as a group then the last three were separate as the seasons aired and they still all match so I’d say it’ll probably have a magnet and match the first seven.