Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 527
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
One of the theory is Melisandre brought Jon Snow back from the dead. Since he already died he's vow for the Night's Watch is over, hence he's not wearing black and it looks like he's wearing his late father's clothing (Ned Strak). Jon (Snow) Stark Lord of Winterfell!?
OR they're jut shooting a dream sequence :arghh:

got.png

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: lolwut and Noodles
OMG!!! I have just finished watching the last episode in season 3. 95% of my favorites are dead now. Why aren't any of the a**holes being killed?

The next series will confirm his true identity, can't say anymore than that but I'm expecting great things of it

I have a theory on WHO Jon Snow rearly is . So much has been overlooked from the books .
It will be awesome if the producers/writers altered the key plots of the books for the tv show that even the readers of the book series will be shock.
By the way you guys/gals think Jon Snow uses this? :D

Prod34_Natural%20Instincts%20Haircolor%20For%20Men.jpg

No no spoilers I wouldent do that ever . For me the biggist clue is series 1 the conversation Robert Berathion has with Ned about Jon's Mum . The books the clue is a LOT bigger .

glad they did not try to burn him :naughty:

Should have kept 1 plot line in for me @PunkNinja
what Summer brings back from the water .
it was a kick in the nuts leaving that out .

I try to keep the spoilers from Spoiling even .

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja