Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 527
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
Watched it again today and

I
don't actually believe Stannis has been killed,something tells me he has a bigger part to play in this yet,it's poor writing to develop his character arc through 5 seasons and then have him offed under a tree.Admittedly he now has no army and is In debt to the iron bank but I just can't see how they've allowed the master strategist to perish in this manner.

Now as for mr snow,yes he's dead,the writers have said it,the director said it,the nights watch saw to it.......yes he's dead.However he'll be back under a different name and in full pursuit of his destiny,he's a Targaryen of that there is little doubt.
They need him away from the wall,this will ensure it happens.

Cersei and her Frankenstein ......I really couldn't care less,it's run it's story but no doubt they'll keep flogging this dead horse.

The boltons, Ramsey will meet his maker at the hands of brienne,I'm sure of that,Roose ? Well he may just survive for a long time yet,until his banners are lowered by little fingers vale and other forces.

Danyrys, back to the beginning but once we've had the roadshow of the two Heros out to get her back she'll most likely set sail for westeros.

Bound to be many other storylines to come with many treacherous deaths but the big picture isn't who gets the iron throne,it's who stands against the white walkers or at least I think that's what it's all about!

All ideas welcome,good to exchange views !

Can someone tell me how to do the spoiler bit

I am so upset I must vent...
'Square bracket' SPOILER 'Square bracket'
Vent as much as you want here.
'Square bracket' / SPOILER 'Square bracket'
Don't forget the slash before the second SPOILER .. and square brackets is this - [ or ]
Hope that makes sense :LOL:

Rover

i haven't read the books and thus did not expect the death of Jon Snow, to say I was shocked is an understatement. I was ******** heartbroken. I know many people have died in the show but I bloody loved Jon he was one of my favourite tv characters ever, I've got like four different funko pops of him. I love GOT but without Jon I don't know how much I'll enjoy it now. It's ridiculously silly but I was disgusted by it I thought back to all the other seasons and what a hero Jon was I can't believe he is gone. I am absolutely gutted. That's it rant over.

Kit has apparently confirmed he will not be returning for season 6 so who knows, really sad, don't usually get upset at tv characters but this one hit us hard, silly but true.

I thought the stuff with Cersi was also a bit unpleasant/explicit and somewhat long and unnecessary

Have not seen any yet and wont untill the Blu Ray is realised Feb next year . I thought the plot was lost when spoiler just incase
when her ressrection was left out. Too bigger plot hole from the books rearly dissapointed with that .

@ash333

Nothing left apart from Blood and Ash

Think the producers need to be very cerefull that thay dont go the same way with the show .

@Flash

This is why I stopped having a favourate charicture :banghead: :banghead: :arghh: .

Reactions: Flash
Kit has apparently confirmed he will not be returning for season 6 so who knows, really sad, don't usually get upset at tv characters but this one hit us hard, silly but true.

of course Kit will say that... hey my character just died but dont worry folks, i'll be back next season... :LOL:

Kit Harrington's interview on Entertainment Weekly -> Here
I think one clue
that he might not come back is his hair. If he cuts it, his done at least for season 6.

Kit Harrington's interview on Entertainment Weekly -> Here
I think one clue
that he might not come back is his hair. If he cuts it, his done at least for season 6.

he may warg into Ghost... and he could shave his head... lol...
i cant see his story being over, he may not be back next season, but i cant see him not being back...

Now this is fu**ing AWESOME news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

Ian McShane joins Season 6 :cool: :notworthy:
ian-mcshane.jpg

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/01/game-thrones-ian-mcshane
Huge Game of Thrones news: Ian McShane is coming to Westeros! The Emmy-winning British actor is joining Thrones season 6, EW has learned exclusively. The move returns the formerDeadwood star to HBO for a role on the international fantasy sensation.

The show’s tight-lipped production will not reveal any details about McShane’s character, who’s coming on board for the most mysterious season yet. Thrones is preparing to dive headlong into narrative territory not yet revealed in author George R.R. Martin’s novels (and despite that opening sentence, McShane’s character could theoretically appear in Westeros or Essos or somewhere in between).

We can tell you, however, that sources say McShane has a relatively small amount of screen-time during the season, yet his character is of key importance.
popcorn2.gif