Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 527
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
Crazy episode last night!

SPOILERS BELOW...

Just when I was starting to really like Stannis... He manages to become one of the most evil characters on the show. dang. that was brutal.
I was rooting for him to take the north, but now... he's almost worse then the boltons. I honestly don't know who I want to win the battle for Winterfell... almost lose / lose now.
Well... maybe Sansa will get free if Stannis takes it?

But lets be honest, the best part of the episode was the end. Freakin' Awesome. Drogon to the rescue!!! Loved it.
drogon.jpg

Can't believe next week is already the finale!

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Was an awesome episide. I noticed a couple weeks back that episode of GOT are on Now TV boxes early Monday morning in uk so saves waiting until 9 pm to watch.

As soon as Davos was sent away I knew what was going to happen, will be interesting to see what happens when he returns. Im expecting it to end with Stannis losing his army.

Stannis vs bolton will be interesting now but im hoping Boltons win and Sansa dies so that might finally get a book twist (i wont add anything else as hopefully book readers know what i mean by twist).

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Yep...the simulcast started with episode 2 of this season...so my Monday schedule goes
2am - 3am Game of Thrones
3am Check next weeks trailer :D

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187

episode 10 promo

Still trying t come to terms with George Martins story arc to have Stannis burn his daughter especially after the scenes earlier in the Series where he was fast becoming quite an endearing character.To think I was worried about him getting killed at Winterfell then find out he actually dies before he gets there with this dreadful decision.

I suppose the only way one can reconcile the decision of Stannis is that he sees the sacrifice of his daughter as a necessary evil and enabler to him getting to the iron throne and raising an army big enough to defeat the white walkers,he is of course still the only potential ruler to see the bigger picture.Theyre all dead unless they can be stopped.

Yep...the simulcast started with episode 2 of this season...so my Monday schedule goes
2am - 3am Game of Thrones
3am Check next weeks trailer :D

That's how we've been watching them, either at night if no work early morning or record it and watch it later in the day :thumbs:

The 9th Episode... is about to begin! :woot:
excited.gif

tumblr_n70jkjO5TL1sr4p87o1_400.gif

HOLY **** WHAT AN EPISODE!!!:OMG::OMG::OMG:

Predictions ? for episode 9 anyone.......................i have a few but got the last episode hopelessly wrong with the Stannis angle,actually thought she'd be burned in a tent by Ramsays men not the way it turned out

O.k the things i have to say about episode 9 is

I hope Stannis and Melissandre will burn in hell

I have a bad feeling for John Snow and wooohoo Mother of Dragons

Reactions: George Pearce
Here's what i think will happen

Cersei will confess and penance will be forthcoming,imagine its going to be quite shameful for her.
Arya disposes of merryn Trant,thats a given,incurs the wrath of the black and white house and sets sail for somehwere shes not visited before.
Stannis lays siege to Winterfell,Sansa does something to enable a breakthrough for him,he kills a ramsey but is himself killed by An other or Brienne.
Danrys Releases her two other Dragons and they all set off for Westeros.
Melasandre realises she's made a mistake in thinking Stannis is the chosen one and heads back to Castle Black because John Snow is in trouble................cut to end credits.

of course i could be completely wrong..................wouldnt be the first time

• Informative
Reactions: harry
Game of Thrones Season 5 Finale today , woohoo :woot::woot:

P.S they should have 13 episodes per season not 10 :squint:(n):dunno:

Agree or at least end the season with a two hour special !
Fortunately true detective will fill the void for a few months
I definitely agree with you both! :thumbs:

The FINALE is about to begin my friends! :OMG: :ohno: :drool: :notworthy: Enjoy it!
popcorn2.gif